Was I supposed to kiss him?

okay so I started off hugging him.think all of a sudden he backed me into a wall..and we were really close together just staring at each other..like was I suppose to kiss him..and btw I looked at his lips and he looked at mine.and then nothing happened.we just let go..

Most Helpful Guy

• To answer your question more precisely, ONE of you should have kissed. Your both just shy.

• So next time when that happens I should just kiss him..oh can I just bite my lip saying go ahead...

• He also wants me to bite him by the way..so should I bite him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely, that's what he was going for, but don't sweat it, he probably wanted to kiss you but didn't want to screw things up, or upset you. Next time you hang out if you get the chance you should really kiss him! Cause either he is concerned about your feelings, or he's shy, make the move! :)

• Yeah but why didn't he just do it...instead of backing away well we both back away..and I think that I will be nervous and chicken out because I have been thinking kiss him but I haven't I actually had two chances..when we were laying down he leaned over me..but that time I was being plain stupid..but now.it was totally clear..that he wanted to kiss me..but I will try to kiss him..even though I have a feeling I will chicken out :|

• I deffinitly think that you should have kissed him. Its a sure missed oppertunity. but there's always next time :)

• Yeah I know..like I could feel it..but I don't want to kiss him first..cant I just bite my lip showing him that I want him to kiss me..

• yeah, you should have :)

do it next time you're in that situation :)

• He also wants me to bite him by the way..so should I bite him? and ok I will kiss him next time :) thxs