What traits do you look for in your partners, boys and girls?

My current partner is a serious yet playful and witty person. He also treats my parents better than he treats me and I don't even mind a bit!

Most Helpful Guy

• I look for a girl with the humor of sarah silverman but haven't lately 😞

• I didn't know her before I started to search her on Google ! She looks nice, and a comedian? Wow! :)

• I know its rare to find women like her 😢 TwT

What Guys Said 4

• Good looks, sanity and at least awareness of the things I'm interested in.

• We wouldn't want a partner that lost their sanity, wouldn't we? Haha.

• i want a girl whos sarcastic and also a caring person. And also loyal

• I look for intelligence, open mindness, kindness, and loyalty to one's family.

• I don't look for certain traits in a girl i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif nope I'll find a/the girl 1st and then see if I like her traits later on if not... well yeah I'll dump her and go on to the next girl. Since I can get along with almost anybody/no type.

What Girls Said 4

• -Honest
    -Thoughtful
    -Romantic
    -Loyal
    -Great in bed
    -Adventurous
    -Ambitious
    -Active

• understanding, love the way I am (well, I'm not too soft like typical girls lols) and mature enough to lead me in my life (i'm quite childish)

• Kindness, funny!! Sarcasm!

• A guy who can get beaten by me in a video game, and still have the balls not to cry about it.