My boyfriend said I am all he think about meaning?

We just dating for 3 months but my boyfriend said I am all he thinks about. Like he wants me to be happy.

What Guys Said 2

• That's normal. Intense feelings are supposed to go down as you progress in the relationship, not up.

• When does it goes down. His has been going up fast. Like he said he lives for me... The emotional she has for me is really intense.

• You're so new, give it some time. It takes different time scales for every couple, but i don't think your partner will feel more strongly about you in two years than he does now.

• Thanks I hope so. My braces are coming off in a year. It is a little hard for him bc my friends are single and I was attracted before my braces. He gets jealous bc guys from college still try to reach out to me for dinner and drinks. I hope he calm down and relax lol.

• He meditates "you"!

What Girls Said 0