Guys, how does a girl make u addicted to her?

I mean what makes u chase after a girl and continue to chase after her after you've had sex with her?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a big gap between sex and a relationship for guys. Some purely want sex and some purely want a relationship while a lot are in between but the gap divides the girls they are looking at. When a girl shows a lot mid rift and acts all sexy she's scaring off the chance of a real relationship and finding all the perverts and putting her self on the sex side of the gap for the guys who are also looking for a relationship and maybe sex.

You could go the friends with benefits route which would make the guys "want more" long as you do or you could actually ask guys you're interested in if they are looking for a "fifty shades of grey" scenario (never read the book or saw the movie but I've heard a lot about it) where you're trying for a relationship with sex on the side.

Sorry to tell you this but to guys it doesn't matter how in control you feel, even if you just tease but don't really give sex, you're on the sex side of the canyon. The relationship side on the other hand would be looking for kind girls the one who jumps on your back and gives a surprise hug when they see you. It's not impossible to carry on a relationship and have sex with a guy but most of the time you're on one side or the other.

Sorry for the long response but when I saw the "after you've had sex with her" part I figured I'd explain there's not much middle ground in that territory.

What Guys Said 19

• Well, start be simply loving him and appreciating all the nice things he does for you. Make comments about it when he does something nice, send him a text just because you love him (But DON'T flip out if he doesn't text back!), keep the nagging to a minimum, be honest and direct (no mind games), if you want something or are upset about something, or are feeling a little insecure tell him what it is, don't make him guess! Be affectionate towards him, but if he wants to go do something else don't demand he stay with you. The best advice is just treat the relationship like its something to make BOTH of your lives better. You would be surprised how many self centered bitches there are out there!

Also, the sex, yes it is important, the main thing is to be open to trying new things and sharing the pleasure for both of you (just like the rest of the relationship).

• I don't chase broads nor do I run from them oh no I COLLIDE with em i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif
    so I wouldn't know.

• Read my MHO to this question:
    How to make a man addicted to a woman?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1427255-how-to-make-a-man-addicted-to-a-woman

• Being on the same wave length, having the same interests, having each other much to tell and LISTEN to him.

• Mistake nr1. Dont have sex with a guy unless you are certain that he is already addicted to you. Now you have already given him sex. What is left for the hunt now? He came he saw he tasted. And now the fun is over. I really hope that young woman will get this. The best way for a girl to catch a guy is with her trap shut. Its going to happen again if you don't change your mindset about how guys in general view sex.

• What about if u just give him a blow job but don't fuck him? Then he will be chasing u so he can fuck lol.

• Lol you didn't want a real answer right? Well I guess then more and more blow jobs until he gives in and become totally addicted to the nerophernomenons in you saliva that penatrate his penisand enters his bloodstream and drive him into a frenzy.

• I always wonder what makes a guy do that to a girl. I would love a girl to obsess over me 😢

• If she treats you with free drugs , you will probably get addicted to her ;) That drug can be your beauty :D

• Well, I would hope that I was already addicted to her before sex. But in your scenario, I guess as long as I was treated with care, honesty, and respect, and if I was the center of her world, then I would be addicted.

• Some play hard to get but others have an aura of mystery that leaves you yearning for more. They take more than many times to understand.

• If she made me truly happy.

• More sex, love, addiction (almost mental illness). We don't always know what particularly make us do it, but most of times it is her appearance and our sexual desire.

• We're married.

• i wouldn't want to be addicted to a female.

I need some alone time too.

• Gotta give them something other girls can't. Be creative.

• Caring, paying attention on me and standing for me.

• appearance and a need for more good sex

• Her tantrums and initiating sex.

• How do taw trims make u addicted?

• I mean tantrums not taw trims lol

• addicted to her? Well there are two ways, barring morphine placed in strategic bodily locations, there is only one and that is time and really good chemistry.

• Having sex with me