Girls, what am I supposed to do on a date?

i've never been on a date in my whole life but there's this girl and i'm planning to ask her out but i have no idea what to do on a date like, what happens during the date and how does it usually end (first date)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what kind of date you are having. Movie date? Coffee date? or date in the park?

• movie date maybe?

• For a movie date, treat her snacks. It's a very simple gesture but I bet she wiould love it. I don't know what exactly you have to do during the movie but to watch the actual movie, lol. after the date, ask her how the movie was, was it fun or anything. If you guys had a great time, thank her for having the date with you and say it was nice spending time with your partner. I only stated what women commonly likes because I never had a date before lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I get why you are nervous, first dates are a bit intimidating. The purpouse of a date is to get to know each other, so try something fun and entretaining, while still allowing both of you to talk. Some examples are the movies, bowling or going for some ice cream. Everything will go fluently, good luck!

• Be nice and ask questions

• Honestly I Don't Know I Would Usually Stay Home And Watch Movies With My Boyfriend And Just Chill With Him👌

• Just don't ask her if she is a VIRGIN! Please at least I hate that question