Guys, I feel my boyfriends cousin sister is a priority to him?

my bf's cousin lives in a different state , they meet once in 3 months or so. Whenever she is here my boyfriend totally forgets me. He is always with her. ok I understand that he is meeting her after long time that's y he is having such a behaviour. but then other days he should have the same behaviour with me too. But that never happens. Of his cousin is feeling low he would chat with her till 3:00 AM in the morning but when the case is same with me he would have one or other problem.. I sometimes feel that he is incest and has a crush on her and refuses to confess. I know that these are just cooked up thoughts and there is no such things.. but few insodence force me to think so. Once I was having a conversation with my boyfriend , we were discussing about random girls in our class like how sexy they are and all. And my boyfriend came up with this thing , he said that his cousin is the sexiest women he has ever met. And said that she has got sexy curves. He and his sis discuss really personal topics with each other , they are really close. They also discuss about her periods which even I don't do. We have been dating for 2 years. Now I am questioning our relation daily because of these priority issues. When ever he is with her I literally cry the whole night. I am very uncomfortable with this behaviour of my boy friend. But at the same time I could not mention this to him obviously , he will think I am jealous and crazy. I have once mentioned that I am possessive for him and I don't like him sharing my part of time with his sister, I have also compared both of us but I don't think that it is going into his head.. if I would further again say such things he would definetly think that I am crazy. I am really irritated confused. Help me !.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is you. Why are you with him. You are not married to him, so dump him and let him do what he want.

You should never cry over a rental guy. He is a boyfriend not a husband.

What Guys Said 6

• Do you really know that she is his cousin?

• Sounds like he is heading for some incest, thats not good

• Might be a fake cousin

• Cousin sister? WTF? THAT MAKES HER HIS COUSIN TOO. Are you illiterate?

• having sex with your first cousin and marrying them is perfectly legal just not your second cousin

• Could be fun