How does a roomate situation work?

If you want a girl coming over

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've got this girl coming over so you'll have to make yourself scarce for a bit." A bro can't argue with that. He can be there when she arrives but he'll have to make an excuse to disappear or she'll worry he's sat there listening to us fuck. Thank FUCK I live alone now! hahaha

What Girls Said 5

• "Hey, roomie, make some plans for tonight. I have a girl coming over."

• They are big into video games and magic tge gathering

• So? Unless they are allergic to the sun, you can kick them out safely.

• Just tell your roommate, that you have a girl coming over and see if he/she can find something to do, so y'all have alone time.

• They are big into video games abd magic the gathering

• Then just send her a text and tell her that y'all will have to hang out in your room because your roommates won't leave. If she has roommates as well she'll understand.

• It doesn't really work out too well. My last boyfriend always had his roommates around, so I never felt comfortable.

• I dated a guy who had roommates when I was in college its not that big of a deal just take her to your room to hang out and have sex although it is a little awkward for her to do the walk of shame if all of your roommates are still there when she goes to leave

• Walk of shame lol

• Then I guess your just the lucky one dude

• Yeah be like im the one that gets to make her wet

• She goes to your room to fuck. Assuming you have your own room.

What Guys Said 6

• I would think the roomate will make him/her self scarce by going out or mostly being in the room and come out only maybe to grab food or something. So not to disturb the hot couch action going on.

• Well see i was thinking she would be in my room most of the time

• I think the only issue is sex

• You have door and she has your pillow problem solved.

• We had a problem when one of the guys gave his girlfriend a key and then tried to deny it. We replaced him as a roommate. Three of us rented a house and then a townhouse (on a golf course heh) but the guy who did that didn't get an invite to come to the townhouse. We were young professionals and all bachelors.

• All these years later, it now occurs to me that she made her own key probably without him knowing given how it went down. Huh.

• Its common sense but i would never do that

• I always thought you came to some arrangement to have room to yourself.

• Well i will have my own room

• I don't see any problem - You will have privacy in there - If you want to have dinner or something ask guys for a bit of space.

• Tell them you want the place to yourself until you finish.

Are they your friends?

• "hey bro, can you please leave the room for _____ while this girl of mines come over?"

If he's stubborn, say "I'll owe you, please"

• You give them beer money. To go out with and spend on beer.