Should I be mad at him?

I have been talking to this guy for three months and yesterday was the first time we hung out in some weeks do to the fact that he has been busy with summer classes. When we hung out Monday he had great time and when I left on Tuesday Morning to go to work he usually would text me and ask if I made it home or work okay and this time he didnt', I know he had a lot of homework since he told he is behind on it. So Tuesday night I text him just to see how he was doing and I text him how is the homework going he replied back saying its not i'm watching the Cavs game long story short we text for couple of minutes and he never texted me back I thought after the game he would replied to my text that send him which was this "Okay good that the Cavs winning, well since you are occupied I was just texting to see how rest of you day went" I don't know if it sound mean or clingy but I wasn't trying to sound that way I just want to let him know what I was texting him. And I don't if I should just let it go or bed mad because when we talk on he phone or in person it better but when he text he sucks at it, because it like he has no emotions and I'm not trying to make excuses for him it just seem like that way I just need advice on what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• what is there to do? I notice when I read questions on this site. and I am guilty of doing this to. people list good things and make every thing seem fine. and then they take one little thing that isn't a big deal and make it the end of the world. and ask if somthings wrong. I have done this too so im not making fun of you. he just didn't want to text. nothing more.

What Guys Said 1

• huh... i don't see any serious reason 2 be mad :/

What Girls Said 1

• dont be mad at him.