Girls, is it possible for you to find someone good looking and still not be interested? And why is that?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Personality is why.

• Even in dating websites? I mean, you find that person good looking, attractive... But simply you are not interested in that person. Why is that? Because of "my type", perhaps?

• Perhaps you read something in his bio that turned you off? Or it could just be a type factor. I can acknowledge that certain guys are attractive without feeling much of a spark because they're not my type for whatever reason.

• That's really difficult to understand this "type" thing, huh?

What Girls Said 20

• Of course. Because of the absence of any chemistry. Or I just don't like their personality, them as a person. Looks are not that important at all, other things are what usually makes me interested.

• Well, I don't use dating websites so I don't know about that. Maybe if their profile was shit in some way.

• It is, if there just isn't any chemistry.

• It's possible. Factors like an ugly personality maybe something to consider. Not being able to communicate with them on a level you're comfortable with, is another factor perhaps. No romantic feelings towards them, just lust.

• Yes. I tend to date guys who I would consider to be sixes or sevens because the more physically attractive ones are usually complete jerks. I also don't want to cater to them.

• It's true. My attraction has to be sexual first. :P

• I'm always interested in good looking people. But being with them in a relationship it's different.

• Very. I know lots of good looking guys that I wouldn't want to get to know in a million years. Just because they're pleasing to the eye, doesn't mean they're pleasing to the heart.

• Yes, just because you're pleasing to my eyes doesn't mean I'm attracted to you emotionally, mentally, or as a person.

• It's possible. When it happened to me he stopped being attractive ( in a way ) because he isn't available.

• If there's no personality, there's nothing.

• Whats personality to you?

• Yes if our personalities don't click

• Even the sexist man in the world can be an asshole personality wise which makes him ugly inside and out.

• Yeap depends if you feel any spark or have any kind of feelings for him

• yessss bad personality kills

• I Mean He Can Be Good Looking But Like No Chemistry Or Like Personality Just Like A "My Type" Situation i suppose

• Of course! Personality matters a lot
    Some people can be so attractive.. until they open their mouth

• yes.. hell yes.. if he acted like a jerk then I lose interest in one blink of an eye. shoo

• If are really good looking but an ass aka a fuckboy

• Absolutely, someone can be physically appealing but really bad personality. Or just not in sync with the other person. It happens all the time. Well for people who don't just like someone based off of how they look. Not saying that you do!

• Yes, if their personality is terrible, or if they're a bad person, or if I feel like I don't really gel with them or have a connection with them. Also if I can't have a deep conversation with them or have conversations with them on most topics.

• What is a person with a shitty personality?

• That could be a lot of different things to a lot of different people. If someone is very negative all the time, maybe if they have no sense of humor at all, if they get offended at everything really easily (no one wants to feel like they are walking on eggshells when they talk to someone) or if they are dishonest or two faced, or if they are very judgmental, if they typically treat people badly, or if they are really into drama or intentionally getting someone mad or upset, if they are sociopathic, if they brag all the time, if they like to make people feel bad, if they never follow through with what things (unless it's a bad thing), if they are superficial or shallow, or some people don't like people who have low self esteem, if they don't take anything seriously, or if they take everything seriously, I could probably list a few hundred bad character traits, lmao.

• I forgot to mention up top that I would also be turned off by someone if they wanted me to be something I'm not, or wanted something I could not/ don't want to give them. Or if your lifestyle and dreams for the future don't match up. I want to go be in a metal band and tour, so if there was an attractive guy I was talking to and he wanted someone who wanted to work 9-5 and have kids and a normal life, I wouldn't be interested anymore because we wouldn't match up if we both want different things.