Feel like I'm gonna be single forever I'm 5'6 not that good looking (from what girls say) and I can never think of anything to say what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• In your profile pick you are fine looking.. And 5'6 isn't too bad; average girl height is 5'4 so you will still be taller than a lot of girls. And you should ask them questions about themselves, and then you can learn what they like to talk about, and go from there. I'm sure you will find someone who will love you, please don't be sad <3

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure you'll find someone, from your picture you look attractive, and being 5'6 is not that short (i'm 5'2, that is short, lol). And if the girls you surround yourself with, tell you you are not good looking, ignore them or try new surroundings

• I'm sure you'll find someone.

• A friend of mine is the same height as you, and also not good looking, still has lot of girls following him. It's a matter of attitude.

What Guys Said 6

• Forget the girls.. Focus on things that are greater. Look at the bigger picture in life, believe in yourself and bitches be believin in you too.

• aaaaaargh

5'6" isn't tragic bro!!!

• I'm in the same position as you but I don't think I will be single forever. Find girls that won't be so mean on you because I don't think you're bad looking.

• Its simple: Lower your standards.

• okay first of all 5'6 isn't even thattttt short. You can still find plenty of women for you. Also you could wear height increasing insoles in your shoes

• Get rich or die tryin'