How can we go back to actually dating and not just hooking up?

So I have been hooking up with my best friends brother for the last 4 months. In the begining we did go out on a few dates (He asked me out and was persitent) when I was home for the holidays for two weeks, but I was away at school after so our relationship was just really casual and wed basically just hook up when we saw eachother and talked a few times a week. But now I'm back in town and Im living with his sister so I see him all the time, since he lives ten minutes away. I have started to get feelings for him and I do like him. But I just dont know what it has turned into. How can we go back to more dating like in the begining? I want to stop being just a casual hook up thing with him though because I dont want to continue hooking up and getting hurt in the end. To be honest I'm not even sure what's going on between us because we haven't talked about what we are or anything like that. Im not sure how he feels about me either... I want him to take me more seriously but I don't know if he will since we have already slept together:( But he did ask me out on a real date after we had already slept together in the begining. But I have stopped sleeping with him currently but he always iniatates kissing me when were drinking or even just when were alone hanging out. We're both kinda weird around eachother and I guess I would be to blame because I dont really show him interest when were together (Ie im not very touchy or flirty with him, but he's not either? I feel he might be a bit shy?) But he'll lways do things like sit right next to me. But he hasn't really asked to hangout just us two, he did a couple weeks ago and offered to drive me home so we could be alone. please HELP :(

Most Helpful Guy

• when u are drinkin u say... wot bout being sober? does he?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You need to address this with him. If you have feelings for him, you need to tell him that it's gone beyond just sex for you.

• i dont think you can in this case.