Do you try to understand your dreams? Do you even remember your dreams?

I seem to always remember at least one dream a night and they are always so strange, but for the most part I feel like I can translate them. My boyfriend had a dream last night that we had a lot of sex and then when we went to go somewhere he couldn't find me and was driving around looking for me and he woke up really upset. I took this as he just really doesn't want to lose me and only recently realized that could happen. Anywho what is your general take on dreams?

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes yeah sometimes not... i wrote a mytake about a dream of mine once

What Guys Said 3

• I could try to understand it I don't want to try to understand my dreams because my last dream was strange and I don't want to happen. I want to keep it that way, even though I vividly remember it..

• My dreams always make sense and they're usually fairly interesting but I typically forget them within a few minutes.

• I dream mostly about naked girls

What Girls Said 2

• I can usually immediately understand my dreams and what it shows, no matter how weird or confusing they are. I usually remember my dreams. Apparently we dream every night, but we don't always remember them.

I wrote about this. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6961-dream-interpretation

• I usually don't remember them.