Girl goes from red hot to ice cold, Girls help?

Been seeing this girl for about 4 months now. been on lots dates, she's been round to mine a few times we have slept together and everything has been going great, she's even told a few of her friends and her mum about us.

she went on holiday last week and prior to that was unable to see me (work) and text me saying how she was sad and missed me and can't wait to see me and have "cuddles". throught her holiday she was very responsive to my texts, we dont normaly text a lot when she's at home working, altough she did that week on holiday, maybe as she had more time?

anyway when she got back I asked her what her weekend plans were, she sent a very detailed message about being busy and seeing family. I text back the next morning saying cool and asked her if she had any plans the following weekend, we should go out.

4 days have passed and she hasn't replied. I'm not sure whats going on? I haven't changed my behaviour towards her or said anything wrong. maybe I came accross as needy asking to make plans twice? she's never been the fastest at responding and a couple of days is normal, but this feels diffrent. Why has she gone from wanting to see me to not replying? Im thinking of just cutting contact and if she's intrested she will come to me? anyone have any good advice on the situation? I do no she's is extremly busy with work and social events. I want to text her to ask whats wrong but I dont want to come off as needy and desperate, If she has any intrest she will surely reply or get back incontact right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya these situations suck like no other b/c you just don't know. Maybe she is into another guy bruh? good luck brother. Just don't keep texting, keep going after her. She'll come back if she wants, detach emotionally and start meeting other girls I'd say.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• dont text her at all, date other girls as frequently as possible until youve decided you want an agreed relationship then you can act into them. I hate how women dont respect chvalry. they always misconstrue it as needy and desperate. "Be the nicest ass hole you possibly can be"

• do u remember wot u exactly did and made her feel that way?

• Nothing asked to see her the weekend she got back, she was busy and then asked her plans the following weekend and she hasn't replied. The text has been delivered. Really strange..

• send another text then...

• If a girl doesn't text you back for a really long time send out one more text. If she doesn't answer that one, she's probably ignoring you.