Can a 30 year old bus driver take one of his students out on a date?

i know you will find this not right. even say creepy. thats why im asking. she got on the bus and smiled at me. i know where she lives and that her parents are at work. thing is she is middle of my route. so if i wait for the whole route to be over her parents may be home. BUT is it possible to park the bus. about half way full of kids and go in her house for awhile? could i get away with that? what would i tell the kids? and it be werid to think there is 20 kids in a bus on the street waiting for me, no? and what if a neighbor sees? im not even 100% sure if she likes me. she is 19 tho.

some say troll/ I say madly in love. almost foolish
so they wait for 20 min on the side of the rode. is it really that bad? its not hot they have seats and homework to do. im not saying its a great idea but im considering it
update. it didn't work out as I planed. I pulled it over and the kids immediately started giving me attitude. why are we stopping. whats going on blah blah. the girl seemed happy to see me fallow behind her but then her neighbor stopped and looked so I got back on the bus

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• "I know you will find this not right. Even say creepy"

That pretty much says it all.

• Troll better not harder

• I can't believe we're the only two people to figure out this was a troll post lol.

• no your number?

• wrong post sorry

• You'll end up arrested...

• Um, can't you just ask her out sometime?

• I suppose? I don't know

• Lol I like how he went from asking for advice to date a minor to saying @pippil is cute😂 dude you just seem horny as hell man... You should try speed dating or going to a club... The biggest obstacle to getting laid is introducing yourself and asking to hang out. Once you get her time just make sure you don't embarrass yourself by telling her about your spider collection or weird cartoon TV show fetish... If you don't get any action on the first date your bound to get some sigh of hope by the second... Meaning you should atleady get a hug or a kiss on the first date... If you can't get either one of those then abandon ship cuz all hope is lost and you've probably been friend zoned by now... Good luck

• ill try speed dating thanks

• She did what? She SMILED at you? OMG, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TO PROPOSE TO HER?
    No, when a girl smiles at a bus driver, it can't simply be a sign of politeness.

• Hell no you cannot. Super creepy.

• Soo... you think she likes you b/c she smiled at you? or is there more to the story? If you creep her out that situation could go really bad really fast.

• there's more. im feeling to embarrassed to share the rest now!

• Well you're anonymous so...

• well no since they are paying a fee for their journey, not to wait for you

• I wouldn't mind if you like someone can't help it

• If you want to lose your job go for it!

• If anybody finds out you left your bus unattended with 20 kids on it, you'll be fired and possibly arrested.

If you really want to bone her, just ask for a day off so they can get a substitute driver and ask if she's okay with you coming over.

• no thats weird.

What Guys Said 13

• I must say, you put some effort in this troll post. However, when you mentioned how you could park the bus full of kids to go to her house, I KNEW it was a troll post.

Good troll is good. Just try a little harder next time.

• if I wait to finish my route and then drive over it will be a hr. you know how slow busses go stoping all the time? I kknow its crazy but its my only option. I gota get mine.

• If you're actually not a troll, then it's wrong.
    Parking a bus half full of kids to talk to a 19 year old who smiled at you is a bit weird in my opinion.
    Just because someone smiled at you doesn't mean they want a relationship with you, imagine yourself as a parent; having a 19 year old dating a 30 year old, how would you feel?

• Oh my, she smiled at you? That is a dead give away that she's interested in you, wants to get married with you and have bunch of kids with you.

• Dude do your job and if u see her out and about then make your move. Prison is not needed.

• Trolllllll!!! How about you take your trolling self and try again this was an epic troll fail.

• You're thinking with the wrong head, guy. How could you even consider leaving 20 kids unattended on a bus? Where's your sense of responsibility? Those children on the bus are your priority until each and every one of them has been safely dropped off. Do your job, man!

• they can safely do there homework well I get some. come on man. bros before hoes

• Just be friendly with her and get to know her first. Ask her how she's doing every time she gets on the bus.

• you could try but I would guess your chances are very slim

• I think its un professional even tho i don't care about age

• No thats pretty creepy

• No think of your career man

• Creepy mate, I'll give her my number if you want male attention

• Yeah, I think it's a bit fucked up.

• how so?

• lots of reasons, if you can't imagine or appreciate what they are, that makes it worse.