Girls, Should I tell a girl that I barely know how I feel about her?

There's this girl I see once a week in class and frankly speaking I fell in love with her. She's cool around other guys, but shy around me. I ignored her in the beginning, when she was looking at me (I didn't look back).
She's always surrounded by her friends, so I never got the chance to talk to her until recently (I'm an introvert and don't feel comfortable engaging a girl in a group). We didn't really talk for long because some of her friends came and I left, but I overheard that she was excited.
A week has passed since we talked and we won't have anymore classes together, but I want to try my luck. Should I tell her how I feel over Facebook or will that come out as creepy?

I didn't want to tell her that I love her (love is a much deeper emotion), but should I tell her how I feel about her or should I "play the game"?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Had the same sort of situation happen to me. Honestly I wanted to know so bad how this guy felt about me I felt like I had to. I would say you have a crush on her and you want to know how she feels about you. Don't say you are in love with her that might come off a little weird.

• How did your situation turn out?

• He said he had no idea and that he didn't have feelings for me. Oh well. I honestly felt so much better though knowing at least so I could move on because I wasn't planning on seeing him again.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe rather than just coming out and saying that you love her. Ask her out on a fun date. And see where it goes from there.

• Ask her out.

• If letting your feeling out to her on Facebook helps then do it. But I think I would mean more if you could at least try to do it in person. But I don't think it's creepy to tell her how you feel through Facebook

• you should tell her.

• You are not in love with her. If you were you would know things like her favorite color and food. You are enamored. Perhaps see if she would like to meet up some time, but don't go telling her you love her. That's creepy.