If you are to date anyone other than your ethnic background, what would it be and why?

Please not only consider physical features but also personalities, cultures and other aspects from your experiences.

Thanks guys for the response. The reason I asked is that too many people nowadays stay in their own friend circles with no sense of multiculturalism. We can say it all the time, this doesn't matter that doesn't matter, but in the end, we still tend to date with our own ethnicity just because that's what we are most familiar.
Anyway, I have to admit there are some ethic backgrounds I would be more reluctant to date than others, but there are always exceptions. Great people exist in all forms.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I'm black,

I would date a Hispanic / Latino. They're extremely sexy, have an amazing culture (and cuisine), usually passionate, deal with similar political and economic injustices, etc. Family bonds are close knit. They're also spicy (personality wise)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e075305f9b.jpg

I would date a white guy. They're cute, and I usually have things in common interest wise.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...84a80f8935.jpg

I would date an Asian (including Indians) guy. They're attractive, sensible, intelligent, serious, close to fam, etc. Respect is very serious in their cultures.
    24.media.tumblr.com/...1dcjpK3SE1rsodtwo1_1280.jpg

I would date a Middle Eastern / Arab guy. They're attractive. Take their values seriously. Interesting culture.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ea71919e83.jpg

I would date any guy who is a gentle, smart, and that has a general connections with me. I have no ethnic boundaries as far as who I date; however, their personal values can effect choice.

• The individual is what matters. I'm physically attracted to guys of all ethnicity. (The guy) Having an amazing personality and a great connection with me is what truly counts.

• The individual is what matters. I'm physically attracted to guys of all ethnicity. (The guy) Having an amazing personality and a great connection with me is what truly counts. // Also, where I say Hispanic, white, Asian, Arab, Etc, I meant all ethnicity classified into their race instead of just including one.

• Thanks you for MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• Personalities aren't dictated by ethnicity, so what the hell does it matter? Saying a good personality is something that's across the board. there'd be no point in claiming which group of people you'd date based off personality.

I'l date anyone I find attractive; I'd choose an Arab or Indian over any other ethnic group because of the food I'd have made for me, I find their features gorgeous, and I find that those women typically take better care of their appearance and bodies.

• A girl with a good personality and good brains.

• I don't have any experiences with girls so I can only bring up physical features and due to that I'll choose Latinas. I find them the most attractive.

• I also hear they are very loving and aren't that prone to leaving or cheating on their men.

• Many possibilities

• either Asian or middle eastern. some of the most awesome people I knew were those

• Black girl

What Girls Said 5

• why? Honestly, i am doing that right now and I hadn't imagined myself with someone like him before. i just completely fell for his personality. He is a wonderful human being. I felt a very strong connection on that level since the 1st meeting. Even if we only chatted and sent some pictures. That is the reason that made me do it. for the 1st time I followed my heart and he made it such an easy decision for me.

• Id date any ethnic group because ethnicity isn't important

• I think it's less on the actual ethnicity and more on the individual. For the most part, black men and East Asian men have always been the most respectful and kind to me.

• Turkish. I really like Turkish people and their culture. I find them warm, funny, generous, passionate and strong.

• i like all ethnicities.