Am I friendzoned guys 😞?

sooo, there is my crush whom i really really like and i thought he likes me as well more than just friends, we're really close and talk about everything and there wre rumors spreading around about us being together, well yesterday he told me that he had a one nightstand with a girl he didn't know and he told me how awesome she was and stuff, i acted like i don't care and told him to not catch any diseases and to take care when doing something like that eith someone you don't know, well he got her number and she keeps sending him nudes and texting him some disgusting shit, he keeps telling me whenever she sends some nudes and he asked if i wanna see, i said okay but in the end he always keeps saying no 😑and doesn't show me afterall, he tells me how beautiful she is and blabla always talking about her being a great f*ck, he probably knows that i like him and i think he wanted to show me that he is not interested, i act like it's nothing but I'm hurt, now am i friendzoned?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably did like you, but you probably never showed it. So now he's rubbing it in your face.

• told me just yesterday that he's never been in love with a girl for 3 years i don't know but thanks!

• He's lying

• i hope so 😆

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know kinda sounds like he wants to make you jealous. won't show the pic? do thy exist? even if they do I suspect he is trying to make you jealous in some way which means he likes you.

• i also suspected him and he said "if you say so😂" and well i don't know? but that could be true when i think about it? thank you

• do you think the whole thing could be a lie? or have you seen evidence?

• somewhat but he deleted me on snapchat and added me again because he was afraid of sending nudes of her to the wrong people, makes me wonder

• Nah.. you should be the one doing the friendzone thing

• that's a terrible thing to do :D

• Maybe but maybe not tell him how you feel 💁

• that's easy to say haha

• If i knew a girl liked me there is no way i would do that to her.

• nope he is trying to make you jealous.

• are you sure?

• yes a lot of guys do thta he probably never talks about that when you are not around.

• he sounds like a jerk. you should move on and be with a better guy

• thanks but that's just easy to say espesially when you see that someone everyday :)

What Girls Said 3

• Totally are sorry

• Oh yes! Lol that guy doesn't sound too good. Stay FRIENDS w/ him.

• I don't think you are!