Is it bad to have dates with different guys?

I recently join a dating site and various guys have ask me out on a date. We converse online and I hit it off with all of them. Should I go on dates with all of them. Is that bad if I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are just looking for company and someone to fool around with, go for it. If you are looking for a relationship it's not a good idea. The guys might not like it if they find out (before or after becoming exclusive) and/or you could wind up in the dilemma of getting feelings for both of them. But if you absolutely must go out with more than one guy, don't have sex until you decide which one you want, for the same reasons I already listed for the not dating multiple guys thing.

Just pick the one you like best and ask him out. If things don't work out, ask out the next best one. You can still talk with them to keep them interested but keep the dates to one at a time.

What Guys Said 9

• Sure go on dates with all of them, dating does not matter. It is only when you want to become exlcusive with one or get into a relationship that you should stop dating

• If you specify that you're "casually" dating most guys will assume that it is fine. If you claim to be looking for long term then go off on different dates be prepared to be labeled a player and other things.

• Then how will I find the guy in looking for if I don't date and find my best match. Obviously i won't be sleeping with any of these guys. But I don't want to label a player just for looking for the best match

• For a date or two it is okay.

• if u r not official not bad :)

• Personally, I find the practice to be rather distasteful; I obviously don't speak for everybody, but there are plenty of people who feel the same way. Some research has suggested that it takes approximately 10 hours together (actually talking and engaging, not just being in proximity like when you're watching a movie) for a man to fall in love, whereas the estimates are anywhere between 18 and 40 hours for women. That's a lot of time investment. It's probably okay to go on 1 date with each guy, but beyond that, if you really feel the need to hedge your bets, they're probably not right for you. It's better to be cuckoo-bananas, head-over-heels crazy about one person than to have multiple options with no clear winner.

• Date as many as you like. That's why you joined the dating site. Remember to keep the first date to a neural site as you have limited knowledge about these guys.

• So long as you're not officially committed to one.

• Not at all. As long as you're not telling one that you are committing to them, there's nothing wrong with trying out different dates with different people.

• have sex with all of them

What Girls Said 5

• no apparently men like 20 year olds until they are dead so you might was well get as much dating done as you can before you're over 24;) and dont feel bad about it. what do they expect. if its now or never you better make it now.

• I don't think it is.

• I would. I just recently went through the same thing. We're going on our 4th date Saturday. When you start an online dating site. There's a few rules or guide lines. When you get asked say "Sure ____ I'd like that. I have a bar I go to with my friends. Would you like to meet there?" Secondly if you two make that time. Make sure you are familiar with them. Tell them your going on a date so you want to stay safe. Thirdly just take it slow! And if it seems like he's a nice guy go for it.

• As long as you're not promising or committing to anyone, you can date as many guys as you like.

It's the point of dating sites. Though do be careful with whom you give your information (ph#, name etc)

• you should! keep your options open until you find someone who you like!