I think guys who don't commit are insecure... what do you think?

I just don't get how a guy who shows someone that he wants to be there by doing all the things couples do in a serious relationship have a hard time making a commitment. Especially when you are seen out in public and bc of the way the couple are together they assume they are serious. Are these type of guys insecure? Why do they choose not to make it official when they already give her all the attention and loving she needs?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they're smart for avoiding divorce down the road. Hefty price tag. Plus, there are more negatives than positives being in a relationship.

What Guys Said 8

• not at all... wot if they wanna enjoy their freedom?

• Some people seek freedom, others security.
    Which type is more insecure?

• No, I think more because of what this woman says in this article.

www.foxnews.com/.../why-men-wont-marry.html

• Nope, unless a girl is everything you want and makes you very happy he shouldn't commit.

• What if he says the girl need someone better than him yet he already treat her like they are in a relationship

• No. Im not insecure at all. But i still dont like commiting to people.

• I think women who try to make guys commit are insecure. =/

• If it's been a year? I think by a year you should know that you want to take it to the next level

• Usually if they don't commit the guy IS secure and wants to have the freedom of more women. If the guy is insecure then he would be too shy to already be in a relationship.

• Yeah, they are insecure.

What Girls Said 1

• I think so too.