Want to Marry in late 20s, Date Now or Later (age 20 now)?

As a guy, the plan was to start looking for a wife and start dating girls when I hit 25. Then I would get married at 28ish. Recently though, I've been thinking that I should start looking for a wife and dating girls when I hit 20. A friend told me that in order to find "the ONE", you have to try many times and get a lot of misses. He said eventually you will get a hit. He said 25 is too late to be looking for a wife if I want to be married by 28. What do you think is best?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should actively search for a "wife." That implies that once you find a wiling candidate, you should marry her in the blink of an eye. I think you should date until you land upon an amazing girl. Then you should try her out to see if you like being around her for a long period of time. If you do, and it feels right, then consider making her your wife.

What Girls Said 2

• well you shouldn't go out looking for the one, you should just date girls to get experience

• its too early.

What Guys Said 3

• Whenever you're ready. There is no "age limit" to dating and marrying. Besides, most guys, back in the day, didn't marry young girls until they were in their later years, like 40s or so, when they had an established life.

But if you're that concerned on age limits and stuff, I suggest when you are 25. That way, most women should see you as a mature guy who's ready to settle down and not too old.

• u r young brrooooooooo

• When ever you are ready i guess... I look to get married in my early 20's.