Guys, Is there any chance this wouldn't bother you?

I generally wear my ex-bfs dress shirt to bed... I'm in a newish relationship with a guy, who is about as skinny as me, so his shirts fit me like shirts and not like a dress basically... any chance I can wear my ex's shirt or is that weird.
It means nothing to me except that its super comfy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my dress shirts are custom made and cost around $300 per shirt... so I wouldn't be too thrilled...

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, your ex-bf's dress shirt? Wear that all you want ;)

What Guys Said 15

• There's too much emotional attachment to the ex. Get rid of the shirt and go buy yourself a night shirt. It will be a great investment in your future.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% weird and not cool! It is just a shirt to you, but to me that is a constant reminder of "the other guy" and one of his possessions you can't live without.

0|1
    0|0
  • hahhaha no... y should i bother? :p

1|0
    0|1
  • if I knew you still wore your ex's clothes it might make me feel a little uncomfortable especially if the relationship with you is still new and not established

1|0
    0|0
    • And I can appreciate that, you;re right, thanks for sharing your perspective

• but the more comfortable i felt in a relationship with you i would feel less uncomfortable with it

• I really wouldn't like it. It is weird seing the girl you have a relation with wearing her ex cloths, especially if he is bigger than me. Try to change your shirt habits for bed, I think most guys would find it weird too.

0|0
    0|0
  • What possible reason would there be to be bothered?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take it as a sign that you're not completely over the last guy and thus no need for me to spend anymore energy or time into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my ex girlfriend used to wear her last guys sweatshirts
    so i don't see it being a deal breaker on my end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let my girl wear my stuff now she may get strange looks

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have a little problem with it.
    But, also I would just get you a replacement shirt. So there is no association with any ex's

0|0
    0|0
  • Or you could just get a new shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its weird.. Ya really.. weird.. you should not wear your exs

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think that's really cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him and he will buy you a mans shirt then rip a small peice off use it for something like rag and shirt is yours.. Dont wear that ex boyfriends shirt he will be sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Reminds me of the budwesier add. Him 'must have been a pretty big guy' her 'huge'. True

0|0
    0|0