I need serious boy advice! Should I give up?

So I met this guy at a local bar. We were together all night. We exchanged numbers and my friends told him to go home by himself and take me out another time he stared at me and said he would for sure take me out and had no problems with going home alone and seeing me another night. However, I caved and invited him over late that night he and I fooled around (no real sex) then I expected it to be just a one night stand he told me he would text me then later he texted me right when he said he would. He then the next night he told me he would drive my friends and I home from our G. N. O and came at 2:30am to pick us up from the bar. I invited him to sleepover and he did once again we only fooled around he was being really respectful and making sure I was comfortable and ok. The next morning he stayed laying in bed with me even though his friends were calling cause he had scheduled to help his buddy move that morning. Ever since then we have been texting and snapchatting (he added me first) on and off. I got crazy when I was drunk and saw him with another girl but he still talks to me. Infact drunk me messages him a lot but it doesn't bother him. I keep asking him to come hang out and he always has work but asks to reschedule then he asked me the other day but I was out of town. Lately he's been really flirty and he told my friends he likes me and wants to take me out he just has a messy life right now. His friends know about me. I don't know if he likes me but has a lot going on or if it would be wasting my time to wait for him. I just don't want to get hurt. I wonder if he just wants sex but he does seem to be about getting me in bed infact he wanted to just go for coffee and a drive plus he has put up with way more than any guy in my life has and stayed longer than any guy I've ever hooked up with has plus when we text it's about our lives and he talks about the future like we'll make it to the far future. I just don't know I need someone to talk to about this

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all make sure that girl you saw him with he isn't seeing, but maybe he just wants to take things slow with you.

• He's single, he's been single for a few months he told me and the girl had just asked him for a cigarette

• Maybe he wants to take things slow and respects you, its not a bad thing at all.

• Thank you! Yeah he seems interested in going the pace I'm comfortable going he's also trying to get his life together

What Guys Said 4

• I really really wish people would use paragraphs :/

• He's got someone else as top priority. He's keeping you warm in case that doesn't work out. Iron in the fire just in case.

If you are ok being the relief pitcher then wait it out. If you want to find a forever guy then move along. He's not in to you enough to clear his other options.

• Can't he be a forever guy if whatever he's chasing doesn't work out then settle for me?

• Not if someone Snatch's him while he's on the chase..

• Signs of a low self esteem.. Cook him his favorite dish and he will stay for more

• when u were drunk and he was talkin 2 another gal... do u remember if they were doin anything flirty?

• He was holding her up because she was blacked out drunk and had asked him for a smoke then fell completely on him he was holding her away from him

• Kiss him and tell him. Stick with me its worth it!! Guys can sense when s girls not being them selves and they get bored leave!!

What Girls Said 2

• I know these types of guys. I think he may be a good guy in general but he doesn't know what he wants. He may like you but may never make the move to be more than friends. What I would do is start hanging out with him in groups. Like you have a couple friends go and he does This way it shows him that unless he makes the move to actually take you out to dinner or something of the sorts, that you guys will just be strictly friends. If he really likes he will start making the initiative to take you out. If after hanging out in big groups he only makes time to see you late at night, then you will know. Good Luck!

• just give up.