He Just got married. What should I do?

So the love of my life just got married today on my birthday with the girl he left me for and I feel like I'm dying. What can I do to feel better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tequila... it's been killing my pain for a good 17 years

What Guys Said 6

• If you weren't sure about whether you should forget him. . . there's your sign.

• Move on. There are 7 billion people in the world. About 3.5billion of these people are men. You will find someone else.

• better forget him he's married now :)

• Oh cups of coke.. That's horrible.

• dating other people, or netflix

• 0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Get over it? Sounds like he's WAYYYYY beyond over you, you need to do the same if this guy is already dumped you, found a new girl, got engaged, planned a wedding, and got married.
    Move on.

• wait... he picked your birthday to get married?

• He did

• Around 1 year, then he moved to Texas we broke up because of distance and one week later he was dating this girl, that was 3 months ago

• Wait, he married a girl he's only known for 3 months?

• Move on girly! I hope you feel better! :)

• accept that he's moved on and become hot as fuck and find your dream man :)

• accept and move on because that is all you can do

• I'm sorry! Just let it go. Pray that God help you to heal fast! Hug! I'm sorry

• You know what's funny? That same exact thing happened to me before and then 3 years later he went and fb messaged me telling me about how terrible his wife and marriage is and how he thinks she's just using him for his money (they have a baby together now) and tried to find out if I liked anyone right now. They don't realize how good we really are until we're gone. He'll regret leaving you because mine sure did...

• What did you did then? Did you talked to him? Didn't answered? Took him back?

• Nope I sure didn't respond or take him back. I just opened that message, read it and laughed because I knew that was karma doing it's job at that point. He got what he deserved and now he's just going to have to face the music. I would never get back with him after all that:/ He got with her a week after he left me and now he's paying for it

• Distract yourself.