She blocked me on the dating site after what I thought was a good date. why?

Why would a girl block a guy on a dating site after a date? She said she had a good time wtf? I don't think I did anything wrong, or at least any reason for her to block me. I wonder why she called the next morning and then she blocks me. haha. I was still sleeping when she called, she called that early!

So I guess her plan was to call me first thing in the morning and explain she doesn't want to see me again? That would be a first... I would have just sent a text or two and maybe a voicemail and then took the hint. No need to block me and all that bs.
I guess everyone was right. All the crazy girls are online. That's the fourth one. The funny thing is she really didn't throw any red flags and I actually felt pretty relaxed with her. So do girls really over react and just block a guy out completely like that? Is that kind of the same thing as a girl throwing away all of the guys presents and other personal items that remind her of him after he breaks up with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• did you forget to call her maybe she was mad? maybe try calling her back... but really just let it go maybe she found a better match, who knows/cares.

• my first thought - maybe she's mad b/c the dude didn't call her back. But yeah, she sounds crazy anyway.

• Well when was I supposed to call her? Right when I get home? I was going to call her the next afternoon, my goodness.

• yeah dont worry i would have said the next day is soon enough. she is crazy lol

What Girls Said 2

• She must have not thought it was a good date then...

• Yeah but why go through all the hassle of doing that?

• Maybe you did something that really put her off? I'm unsure. I wasn't there observing your date, but for her to call you and tell you that she blocked you. You must of done a big no no of some sorts :I

What Guys Said 4

• Bitches be crazy.

• Well then obviously it wasn't a good date, action speaks louder than words.. The block was just to cut off the communication.. She just wanted to end it without a fuss and hopes time pass along with the memory of the date fades away.

• Perhaps call her

• I think she blocked my number too, cause it goes to voicemail when I call. I texted her after I tried returning her call.

• Just text and tell her

• She's nuttier than a fruitcake. Consider yourself lucky.