What is he thinking?

Here's the back story I posted the other day: "Okay, I am so confused!! I met this guy at a bar, and we talked all night. He asked me to go out to different places twice that week. We went out to eat and a live music show. He hasn't paid for anything, which he really doesn't have a whole lot of money right now. Anyway, one night he allowed me to stay with him and we didn't kiss or have sex, but he cuddled with me all night in his bed. The following week we went out once. We went to a movie and out to eat. Once again he didn't pay, but I guess that's understandable. We went back to his apartment for a bit, he walked me to my car, and he kissed me, and it wasn't like it was a bad kiss. We have always texted constantly, and he still continues to text me what are you doing, etc, but it's been a week since I've saw him. He did go out of town for the weekend, and I asked him to hang but he said he was too tired. Well, I asked him this week to put some parts on my car, which he said he would do, but nothing about hanging out. I am so confused. He's really sweet and it really seems like he likes me, or so I thought. What's going on? What should I do?"

So here's the update: Today he put the parts on the car and we ended up watching a movie at his place. No kissing, no cuddling. I found out he has court tomorrow for a second dui and will likely be placed on house arrest for 6 months. So after we said our goodbyes I texted later and said do you want to keep this as a friendship or eventually move on because I don't know whether to hug or kiss you lol. It's confusing. He replied sorry didn't mean to confuse you... with me going on house arrest and everything I Think it's best if we just stay friends for now. What should I make of this? Is he interested but doesn't want to keep me locked down with him on house arrest because he said "for now" or is it just a way to say he's not interested?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He is nervous lol just stay friends for now but don't stop seen other guys

• he's not interested.