Is it too good to be true?

I've always been very cautious when it comes to guys and relationships but I can't really figure this guy's intentions. He asked me today if we are moving towards a relationship eventually and I thought that was strange since we have been dating for almost a month and one week now. We are going on our second date this Saturday. He said that he sees me as his girlfriend but we haven't even spend a lot of time together. I just don't think positively about all this... What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think its good.

What Guys Said 2

• It. Is fine

• This guy doesn't have a clue. In five weeks, you've only gone on one date? And he's asking about a relationship already? You two don't even really know each other. It's too early to be calling it a relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• its not too good to be true. he could very well have been thinking ahead to the future about your relationship