Guys like what they can't get, so why ask guys out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys like that. If a girl tries to play hard to get then I move on to the next girl because I'm not wasting my time playing those stupid games

What Guys Said 5

• We don't make sense💁

• It's true I like gothic/rocker chicks but instead I get attention from only girlygirls

• cause dating should be 50-50 and guys want girls they like playing hard to get is retarded

• I don't understand your question.

• Maybe you are the one he was considering not gettable. You asking him out clears te air.

What Girls Said 2

• by that logic why 'go out' with them period. bc if you really believe that guys only like what they can't have, then its over once you say 'yes'. bc as far as they are concerned they 'got you'

some people just like the chase. but obviously thats not everyone otherwise there'd be no relationships.

really asking you these things:)

• by the way asking a guy out lets you know immediately of he's only into the challenge or the chance. if he doesn't like you for you hell say no. or get mad you asked:)

reasons to ask a guy out :

ask instead of wait.
      to ask instead of trying to get him to ask.
      to ask to find out sooner rather than later that he's only into games,..

in my opinion asking instead of being asked is the superior deal. dignity wise. I am attached buy if i had to do it all over again id do the exact same way:) ask him out and ask him top be my boyfriend..

engaged now ;)

i got lucky he's fantastic but if he wasn't id wanna know without wasting much time. the way women are 'encouraged' to do things takes weeks months even years before finding out its just a game.. id rather just ask him out ;p

• sometimes they feel flattered enough to say yes.