Guys, do you really like to chase after the girl/woman?

It sounds so lame sometimes that it's in the man's primitive nature but it does make sense, but I just want to know if it's true men love the chase and if a woman does the chasing he loses interest?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like it to much drama and head games just come to me and humble yourself

What Guys Said 21

• I look back on when I was a younger man and all the chasing, dressing up, going out to the club and the bars and “playing the dating game” of should I call her, is she interested and all the other ridiculous rules was so more trouble, frustration and headaches then it was worth. If I could go back to then knowing what I know now I would spend my time with family, hanging out with people that were my real friends, reading books and bettering myself instead of "chasing tail". I admit my behaviors had a lot to do with why I wasn’t the best at chasing women, but that was largely in part to me just screwing off and not focusing on my own goals and plans for my life. Guys quit playing the game and chasing women around if you are and focus on your goals and plans for your life. If it’s meant o be the right person will come along when the time is right.

• The chase can be fun sometimes, but it gets old if it takes too long or the woman makes you work too hard. Personally I do not care for the chase much

• You can only chase to a small degree, and only initially..
    if interest is not reciprocated, it's time to move on and invest my energy elsewhere.
    When it's right, it's not hard to make it happen

• No! I gave up on that BS a long time ago. She is either interested or she is not. If not, I walk away. Anything else becomes stalking or sexual harassment.

• I'm lazy. I don't like to chase. I like easy and simple.

• I don't like it when girls toy me with their mind games.
    Playing hard to get = Waste of my/her time & Creates unnecessary drama.

• If too much chasing is required then I feel she's wasting my time.

• No, if they were more open it wouldn't be such a problem. But having to guess attraction and do all the work is annoying.

• Negatory, i like women to take action usually I'm not looking and am not attracted to girls I don't know. However when I know a girl and am good friends then I usually will ask her out

• I don't chase women. I don't mind approaching them... but I won't chase them. I rather pursue girls who show interest versus ones who wants to drag out the game for an artificially long time

• No, I heavily dislike the chase. Drop the social mind games. Ask if the other person likes you back. Receive answer. Respond accordingly.

I actually like it when women take the initiative. You shouldn't be afraid of "doing the chasing", so to speak.

• It am comfortable being the pursuer, naturally.

• No, I am interested because I don't want let others to make fun of me for chasing someone as a dog.
    I am human I want some respect.

• I don't like chasing because there is a chance for some girls to laugh at me so if the girl said ok for me then I will be with her forever that's it but don't chase😊

• I dont think this

• no never done that

• I hate it when they play too hard to get >.> There's a limit.

• Nope I stopped wasting my time.

• Yes, I do like chasing after woman, but if the woman chases me, I lose interest.

• No, it's fucking stupid. It's like I'm wasting my time. Chicks need to show they're interested to some degree too. There's a little bit of a chase then there's like not texting back or making any effort at all. If I am the only one doing anything, that's it, I got better shit to do. It tells me that we would never have a relationship.

If I chase a bitch too much and relentless, I am going to have my way with her and fuck her brains out. After that, delete my number, cuz I ain't callin you again.

• No if a girl wants us to chase I am out. Show me u like me and I will too