Have I done something wrong?

I'm 15 and he's 16. We've been together for 9 months, & we're having a fight recently (it's been 2 days). It started when one morning, his phone suddenly switched off, & their computer is kinda crappy, it also switches off from time to time (To be honest, his family isn't financially blessed). He got so pissed. Later that day he finally fixed his phone & texted me as soon as possible. He was still angry because his mom asked him to deliver a cake to a costumer (his mom's a baker) in mall far from their place & he had to use public transportation, so I just gave him space. Maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. But after several hours, he never texted. I called him that night to ask him why he wasn't texting. Sure I said I'd give him time but he was making a big deal about it. Why would he be this mad for such little reason?
I wasn't satisfied with his responses so I got mad. Then he started to get cold, and didn't text me as much. I'd have to double send my message to get his attention. The next day I asked him why he got so mad over his phone & computer, he said it was affecting our communication. Why would he be so cold to me if talking to me was what he wanted in the first place?
Last night was his championship game in basketball. I left him a message before I went to bed, congratulated him in advance bcs I was confident they'd win. & lastly, I told him not to give me a heartache when I read his message in the morning. He did go back to his old sweet self this morning, but I couldn't feel at ease. I told him I didn't want him to get so good at saying sorry & should start considering my feelings becs I felt like he was starting to take advantage of me being soft (I'm not sure tho). He snapped & got mad again, and now he asked me for space. I respect that anyway.
But did I do something wrong? Have I done something to add up to his anger? Is there a lesson I should learn here?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just frustrated. I know how that is. You have so much frustration built up inside that it's hard to have a good attitude.

What Guys Said 1

• He is being a crybaby

What Girls Said 2

• Stop being so dramatic. A few hours of no texting isn't giving someone space. He's shitty about something, let him text you when he calms down. Don't double send messages, it's stupid, and so annoying when someone doesn't want to talk.

As for him, he needs to harden the fuck up too.

• The both of you have totally overreacted. This whole thing is petty and small. Take a few days off and then go back to normal. Just because he had a bad day or two and then apologized it doesn't mean he's taking advantage of you.