Should I give up on women and become a creeper?

I'm feeling really negative because I'll never will find someone. Maybe should just become a creeper because it's the destiny of the guys the fail with women.

At least they interact with women, even though it's in entirely negative way. It's way better than my life which had always had zero women in it out bad luck.
because I'll be hated by women, instead of living a life alone and ignored by women. Being dislike is better than indifference.

Most Helpful Girl

• A little melodramatic, no?

• Yeah pretty much. My emotions become unstable from a mental sickness I have.

What Girls Said 5

• No, guys who fail with women don't become creepers
    Guys who are natural creepers fail with women.
    No guy becomes a creeper by choice.
    Idek what i'm saying, but I mean...
    fontfolly.files.wordpress.com/.../...nerator-i.jpg
    Is this really what you want to be.
    I mean sure, it will totally upgrade your sexual appeal and social status with women, NOT.
    I MEAN LOL WHAT IS YOUR LOGIC HERE?

• You need a pet to keep you calm.

• so you think that turning into a creeper will solve everything?

• Creeper? WHat's that?

• What? And by being a creeper what would you get?

What Guys Said 6

• If you're 18-24, then you haven't even come close to sniffing your destiny yet. Trust me.

• Thou speaks aright!

• @nita00 Well, it's easy at 18-20 something to think that your whole life and world have already been cast in stone. I think that's why we see so many "I'm (fill-in-the-blank) age and I haven't done XYZ yet. Am I screwed?"

Me personally, I've evolved a LOT since I was 20. I know what I want and I know I can and will get it. I think a lot of that just comes from experience and from really putting work into myself, which not many 18-20 year olds have truly had the opportunity to do yet.

Kind of a lengthy response, and I hope I interpreted your question correctly.

• OK, I'll buy that. :)

• If you wait and be the best guy you can possibly be, the girl will eventually come.
    If you become a creep, she'll never come. So, if you don't mind dying alone, then yes, become a creep.

• It takes time. You'll find someone, just don't give up.

• Why are you feeling so negative?

• @nita00
      "What has changed in contrast to your earlier beliefs?"

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean. You mean my earlier beliefs as a younger man?

• Mental illnesses are BS. Anyways, in regards to this particular situation, you'll be fine once you know this:

What is happening today is a consequence of women's liberation, a notion that has wrongly cropped up in the past 50-100 years. Women have always been oppressed because of their nature, the very consciousness of which should invoke feelings of shame.

Woman is a misbegotten man and has a faulty and defective nature in comparison to his. Therefore she is unsure in herself. What she cannot get, she seeks to obtain through lying and diabolical deceptions. And so, to put it briefly, one must be on one's guard with every woman, as if she were a poisonous snake and the horned devil. ... Thus in evil and perverse doings woman is cleverer, that is, slyer, than man. Her feelings drive woman toward every evil, just as reason impels man toward all good.

Every woman should be married off by their fathers. Divorce should be banned. This way, we can ensure a steady supply of sex and keep women in their place... Women should be seen, not heard. The voice of a woman is the hiss of the snake.

IN SHORT - We must put them back in the kitchen.

Did you know that even women were happier back in the good old days? LOL. Not that you should care about that one bit.

• I think it would be cooler if you became an all out rapist.

• I don't want power or control. I'm asexual as well.

• Then who cares?