Does race matter to you when dating?

Genuinely curious. Personally I have no preference, race doesn't matter to me, if you're cute, you're cute. If you're nice, you're nice. I think interracial couples are beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel attracted to all races. But I may not date people of different just because it may not work out in my life. I wasn't born in the United States. My family life is a bit different. I am at a stage in my life where I am very dependent on my family unfortunately and it has made me closer to them etc. Not to mention my life is chaotic and I don't have the energy to deal with the challenges of my girlfriend or wife not getting along with the rest of the family ( and vice versa) and all the bullshit and drama that might create.

What Guys Said 35

• Yes.
    Human race only.

• of course it does.
    Nobody is going to date anyone that they do not think is attractive. When it comes to dating, I am only attracted to white women. So that is all I date. I have never seen a non white woman that I ever make my penis move 1 tiny bit.
    you cannot dictate what turns you on. it does or it doesn't

• Absolotely! I understand the racial differences, genetics and history. I could not have sex with someone of another race. The idea is abhorrent to me. It is akin to bestiality.

• My own race only.

• Sure, I like smart, together women. In the USA in these days, mostly those are people from minority subcultures, mainly asiaticas, and Latinas... but many others.

• Yup

They must be able to run 100m in at least 3hrs.

• That's racist against slugs you white cis scum.
      Check your privilege

• ... you know @illusive_man and I are friends right?
      it was in jest between us...
      @WilliamWinslow

• Yeah it's that one guy with multiple gag accounts who insists on harassing people.
      Interesting hobby he has.
      Hey!
      I appreciated that Heph , check PM.

• Theoretically, no. Practically, yes.
    I do not directly care about race, but I indirectly care about race.
    I overwhelmingly like the culture and lifestyle of White world, so of course I will prefer White girls.
    Not every White girl is culturally White, but generally different races are still connected to different cultures and lifestyles respectively so race matters.

• Race doesn't matter to me however I find the physical features of some races more appealing than others. Again though, it's not to the point where I will only go after a specific race, it's just that every race has different physical features and I am attracted to some more than others. Similarly to how you would find one breed of dog cuter than another.

• I am not sure if this is going to matter to a lot of people but it does to me. It is important to preserve my inheritance and culture. My genes an those of my future kids are part of that inheritance. This does not mean I am Jaime Lanister, but I want my kids to look like me, my parents, and their parents etc.

• Everything matters in dating. Race is just another factor. Cultural issues are big when it comes to forming a stable long-term relationships, and I'd rather avoid all the awkward family crap that comes with interracial dating. There are always exceptions, but to say that race doesn't matter is naive.

• Nah, don't care. At all.

• Race as in color of your skin? Not really. There are some genotypic (or rather phenotypic) markers I do not care for that are more prevalent in some races than in others.

• There isn't a race that I would never date, but I pursue some races of women more than others

• There are some tendencies I dislike with certain groups of people but overall I will take anyone if they attract me regardless of race yup.

• I really don't care.. If you're human you have what it takes potentially lol

• Humans females only.

• To be honest I've never dated outside of my race. But it's rather a case that I haven't had the opportunity, not that I wouldn't do it.

• Nope, all races are beautiful.

• Not really tbh, idm about race.

• I date any race as long as they are intelligent along with being a kind person so there is my opinion in this debate so yeah um so. :).

• No.
    Filler

• Yes, it does.

• in my openion is dosnt matter...

but i also give respect to my parents and for that i always have to give preference to race and relegion.

• race not so much, but culture might

• No, race does not matter.

• When it comes to online flirt nothing matters to me. 😏

• Race does matter, nation doesn't.

• Nope if you're hot, you're hot regardless of any race.

• No ofc not, I love to learn about new cultures anyway

• Naa doesn't matter to me :)

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 27

• Race doesn't matter to me. If I like someone, I like them and that's the end of the story.

• No, not at all.

• Not at all.

• For me not at all. Some races are easily attractive to me than others, but that doesn't mean I don't like that race. There can be hot guys in every race.

• Yes you have to be my race or at least mixed with it

• No it does not I am white and my boyfriend is black. Just depends on who makes you happy. If he is Asian and he makes you happy then be with him. Race is just a color and the color of the skin doesn't matter. It is how you feel about that person that determines who to date.

• Nope I'll date anyone whose nice that in attracted to

• race doesn't really matter.. Their cultural practice and beliefs does matter to me when dating..

• I only fuck mermaids
    So yeaaaahh

• Not it doesn't. My parents are an interracial couple. ❤

• Nope. I'm more interested in what's on the inside.

• Race is a non-factor to me.

• Nope, I don't care.

• yes it matters to me because I do have preferences and interracial is one of my preferences

• It doesn't. kind is kind.

• No. If I like them then I like them, who cares what color their their skin is?

• My boyfriend is white and I'm black. So, no. :)

• Nope, as long as the he treats me right I don't care. I'm not shallow.

• Because of where I live now there's only one race I avoid, but other than that I don't care.

• Not for me, not at all

• Depends on the person, personally, I married within my race.

• Not in the slightest.

• Nah doesn't matter to me. Like you, if they are nice, funny, caring etc. that's what I want in a partner.

• Yes, it does. I would never date a black guy.

• im white and i find chinese men more attractive than my race. There just soo cute :) i never told anybody that

• I am generally more attracted to white guys but i have never consciously thought 'i will only date white guys'

• It matters a little to me but I don't mind dating a guy of any race