I feel like we are starting a texting relationship and I don't know what to do?

I met a guy on a dating website a month ago. I met him face to face after 7 days of texting and later about 2 weeks after that. He has been texting me everyday. At first our texts were just fun and casual, now its started to get flirty but not at all sexual (i like it not being sexual). I won't be able to meet him for another 2 weeks at least and that's just according to my schedule. I don't want to not reply because I am interested, at the same time I don't want to make it just a text based thing. I have no idea what to do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I met this guy online as well; our situation is similar to yours. We were talking for about 2 weeks, and I told him that I wouldn't be able to talk to him for a month. Even though we haven't been talking for a long while before we slowed down our rate of communication, we both took off our dating website profiles, and we pretty much show attraction towards each other every once in a while (:
    In my opinion, and from my experience, I think that you should really tell him your situation, and make it clear that you're interested in being "friends" (don't jump into the relationship talk yet). Friends in real life it is, and if he doesn't try to make any effort to make you happy or somewhat compromise, he's not worth it.
    Anyways, I really hope everything works itself out for you, which I am sure it will c:
    GL and hope you have a great day!