If a girl knew how super rich a guy was before she started dating him, are her future feelings for him guaranteed to be influenced by the money?

• Yes
    32% (11)
  • No
    68% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Will a woman who is normally not a gold digger turn into a gold digger the moment she finds out how rich a guy she is interested in has?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't imagine a woman suddenly changing into a gold-digger if she is not one initially. Maybe she'd back off him once she knows , incase he starts to believe she is only staying with him now she knows he's rich. Most women are independent and have their own careers and money. So it's rare for a woman to look for a man to keep her. That would cause her to lose her independence. Most women tend to place more value on independence than relying on a man to provide for her

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think so. If anything I would be more on guard if a guy has a lot of money. He's probably used to getting his own way with everyone neatly falling in line. That's not always me and I wouldn't want to lose myself to a relationship

• No.
    There's no guarantee to anything.
    The only way there would be a guarantee is if she was a sugar baby.
    Most girls won't like you regardless of your money if you don't have the right personality.
    I personally wouldn't give a rat's ass if he was rich.
    The guy being rich might even be something that makes me not want to date him.

• It depends on what kind of girl she is. I personally wouldn't care, because I love money like everyone else, but I'm not materialistic.
    You can spot or catch on to who only after your money, and who's not. Especially if you're dating them. Just pay attention.

• It may influence her, it may not. I'm gonna be honest and say it would probably influence me. I'm not really a gold digger, I just grew up poor as a kid. It's nice to be on the other side. It wouldn't be the main reason I was in the relationship, but it would help. That's just the truth.

• Not always, really depends on the girl. I don't think it would change my feelings for him, BUT I'd feel weird. Every time he bought me something, just thinking I could literally get him nothing he can't afford, and if he can't afford neither can I. That would kinda suck to think about, but some girls would/will go through anything to stay with a guy who has money

• Hm... Im sure some do. I remember I was interested in this guy but soon he tried to impress me with his level of wealth and it was a big turn off actually. Too materialistic.

• Who's to say she isn't also super rich?

• I can only answer for myself, but at least my feelings wouldn't be influenced by the money. Love is the only thing that matters

• I think she'll be influenced no matter how strong her morals are. However it doesn't mean she'll stray from everything else she believes in, it'll just be a bonus side to him that may allow her to forgive him for a few more things than normal.

• Probably. I don't know tho, as money isn't a factor for a relationship with me. Don't get me wrong I expect you too have the necessities, but I for one would not have any different feelings for you if you were rich or middle class.

• Fully depends on the girl

• No unless you are dealing with a shallow human being aka a gold digger

• not entirely. The money would be a plus and i would really like it obviously but if i didn't like him i dont really care how rich

• What a stupid question. How shallow do u think people r?

• My family has a lot of money so it's irrelevant to me how rich a guy is
    Character and goals are more important to me