Guys, Why don't white boys like Latina girls?

I'm a Latin looking girl. I've got brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. I like white boys, mostly, but all of them are interested in white girls. I can't compete! What gives?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• White guys prefer woman that they find familiar with can relate to and look more or less like their mother and sisters. But it is not impossible to find a guy that prefer an exotic look. But please be careful not to get used just to be a white guys experiment. I am white by the way.

• You are not very bright or have never read the book. In your small mind you think all white boys like white girls. Possibly true on your farm but not in the real world. All boys like Latin girls.

• all depends on the guy, me personally I have always had a thing for Latina girls but all the ones that live close to me are either taken or way too young.

• I like Hispanic girls. But, we don't have any in the UK. Most of the immigrants are either African, Polish or Indian/Pakistani.

• probably because it´s a problem for people to date outside of their race? I don't know i like latinas as well as any other girls.

• There are white guys that like latina girls. It's just the ones you know that may not be interested. Would you consider yourself as attractive or less attractive as those other girls? Because it may just be your image. Or it may be that they don't know you as much and subconsciously they think they have more in common with white girls.
    If there is a guy in particular you like try to assert yourself more.

Trust me, latina girls are loved by all guys. I know I do...

• Plenty of us love Latinas!

• It's cause they like white girls mostly just like you like white boys mostly :)

• Truth about guys is they like girls n matter the race. If she's hot she's hot. Might be these white think your not intrested. Women think guys should be psychic. If like a guy let him know.

• That's just the preference of the guys you've met. There are many of us who prefer women with dark hair and skin.

• Who says that we don't? Most white guys are more shy than most Latin guys. I was attracted to a Latina but because I'm shy I never made a move and she didn't know I existed.

• Latin girls are fun, p;particularly to dance with

• *gasp* some of is do!! He'll, I'm a quarter Mexican because one of my grand-dad's liked a Latina 😄

• PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND THEM

• I like the exotic of a latina girl. I am white. Not all whites guys don't like latina girls.

• Damni love latin girls. All boys should

• We like latinas!!

Just not latin culture...

• Maybe they want someone that reminds them of their mother. There is some research that was down to show that is actually a factor for both genders. There are however plenty of guys that love Latina girls.

I think as you get older you will find that a man's taste in women starts to mature and change as he ages. Even if you were a man's ideal woman, 5 years from now his ideal could have changed completely. Eventually most men learn to love the looks of many different types of women,