Guys, did you ever reconsider a girl you rejected?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once and only once, but I don't think about it much and never really bothered me, it's really rare to have a major regret once you turned someone down, something big had to be in the way, anything other than that is just as a result of no interest in the person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I have, yeah. I've rejected a girl out of spite for being rejected (was much younger) and changed my mind later. I've rejected some girls because I was into someone else, but had things not work out and bumped into the rejected later. It's all situational. Although if I rejected someone because she annoyed me, or have me a psycho vibe, then probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really thought about that before.. never have been in that situation. Probably not simply because I don't really "reject" people unless there truly is no chemistry, not my type, etc. Those things are hard to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once but biggest mistake never again

0|1
    0|0
  • Reasons for why a guy would reject you.
    He already has someone else
    Doesn't particularly like your personality/or just simply can't get along with you.
    Or doesn't find you attractive enough (which I would say is quite unlikely)
    But I have definitely rejected girls in the past because I have had a girlfriend, even though they were pretty and nice girls. Then, when I am single again I do get in contact with them again if possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means 'regretting' directly; and i never regret about anything :) regretting bring only sadness...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Actually I got back together with a girl who I initially rejected. At some point I got to know her much better, and she wasn't the person I thought she was. Positively speaking!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes i felt stupid i turned a girl away without really even knowing her then we chilled because she was dating a friend and i am still upset 5yrs ago she had it all looks and personallity plus her understanding damn.. I will say that she tried too cheat on her boyfriend with me and i lost some respect but, yata yada

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been asked out. I always ask and get rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I got rejected back. My love life sucks...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, never

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't. But I never directly rejected anyone just more so indirectly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever is moving , can be banged :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, regretted it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not.

0|0
    0|0