Guys, if u were dating a girl who was 30, everything was going well then about 2 months into the relationship she told u she used to be a slut?

What would u think of her? I mean if she used to hook up with a lot of guys for casual sex from the age of 18-23 but is now the opposite - she's a good girl and definitely not into that lifestyle anymore?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be disappointed, because the statistical correlation between sleeping around and a successful marriage are exceedingly grim.

And I've seen this before... a girl who is now "a good girl." Yeah. Long enough to get married. But then she gets bored and starts having girls night out at local clubs. And then she dances with a guy. He notices her ring, brings it up... and she proceeds to tell the guy "don't worry about it." Then she cheats with him and comes up with a BS excuse blaming her husband for her behavior. I've watched this happen over and over again.

Anyway, knowing that about her, I'd be extremely cautious about having a long-term relationship with her, especially knowing how her past behavior correlates with such dismal marriage forecasts.

What Guys Said 19

• I'd prefer the good girl who turns bad for me over the bad girl who turns good just for me. Not really a fan of the girl who was wild and easy to get for all the guts in her past but decides she's classy and hard to get right when she meets me.
    Probably best not to say anything unless he specifically asks. There's really no good that can come from it.

Personally if I was 30 I'd just expect any girl who is 30 to have a wild past so it really wouldn't surprise me but I also wouldn't have any intention of settling down if I'm 30 and still single.

• I'd have to allow her, her humanity, and the growth it brings us all, potentially. We all live and learn. Not that I would judge her based on some sexual experiences. Especially past and discarded ways. Meaning, I believe in loving the person as they are today, and not expecting them to change for me, or to "improve" themselves in the future. And certainly not holding their past against them. :)

• If it's behind her than its behind her. Everyone carries something with her. If she was up front about it, don't punish her for it. Mad respect to her for doing so, but yeah, I'd check the results as well. It's early enough in the relationship.

• Lol its her past we all have done something stupid so its fine

• I'd like it. It would imply that she's open minded, confident and can maybe even separate between sex and love, something most girls can't.

Oh, and I don't really believe in that "I'm a good girl now" story. Yes, you can *act* as a good girl, but you can't deny what you are and what you want. I don't think someone can change so drastically. Anyway, I like bad girls and I would prefer she would be what she really is.

• If she's clean, disease-free, no STDS i could forgive her
    but the thing is would she be willing to show me proof of
    being disease-free and would she be willing to put her past
    behind her..

• It would be a turn-off because most girls brush that period aside like it doesn't mean anything, but sociology disagrees. I think a girl should know her limits, basically.

• hahahhaha so wot?

she could b wotever she wanted 2 be in da past

• Terms of interest in your question, "used to be".

Besides, if she wanted to tell me some of her stories, it could make for some interesting fantasy fodder

• I would think part of her is still that way. Don't share that with guys.

• Not bothered. The past is the past.

• The way i see it once she is deemed as a slut there isn't much going back from that.

• HAHAHAHA, I would thin she better not have stds and I would think that you are not loyal

• I wouldn't want to be with her anymore. I don't get why women do that type of shit. They want to f*ck everything they see when they're younger, then get a good wholesome guy to start a family with, it's twisted.

• As long as she doesn't still do it and is clean then what matters. I'd still be a little questionable.

On the flipside of that I've met some of those girls who don't wanna be judged for it yet won't hesitate to judge a guy who's a virgin or inexperienced.

Gotta love double standards.

• They say that everyone makes mistakes. Yes, this is true, but some people make more mistakes than others and I'd want someone who showed as much restraint and self-control as I have. You can't carry the full weight of your past forever but you can't brush it aside like it doesn't matter either. It does matter.

• To be perfectly honest it would be a turn off, and I wouldn't want to marry her.

• I don't care, in fact I don't even want to know a woman's past unless of course her past comes back to haunt her and she is suffering because of it, then I would try to help heal the scars.

• It is important to hear about the past, what bothers her, why do these things come up out of the blue, why is she insecure, that sort of thing, if not then you wouldn't know whom you were dating.

• why do the vast majority of girls become sluts at that age? my girlfriend was a terrible slut and now has become celibate till marriage :/ it tears me apart inside that we love each other yet she won't be with me after doing so many things with so many guys she barely knew

• Why are you waiting until marraige for a girl who was more than happy to hop into bed with guys she barely knew?