Girls, should I ask this girl to come out with my friends?

There's a girl that i go to university with who is doing the same major and degree as i am. there are only about 10 of us doing that particular major of the degree so we all know of each other and stuff. so over the last few weeks i've really developed some feelings for her and put simply, i really like her. i see her in my classes all the time and we have spoken a few times over facebook, but never properly in person. we have only spoken in person in terms of small talk or just quick questions about the work we're doing or just small comments about what's going on around us.
she's extremely friendly over facebook chat and hasn't stopped talking to me randomly and not replied unlike most people do.

i also made it a bit obvious that i might have a thing for her over facebook chat when i mentioned i pay a lot of attention to her cus i reminded her that she was late to a class one morning. and she said she's gonna have to be more careful with being late from now on, so i said as long as she keeps sitting behind me when she late (because she sat in the seat right behind me that morning). anyway my friends and i are going out to a bar on Saturday for a few drinks and stuff and i was wondering if i were to ask her to come, considering our 'situation', what would she be thinking, what would she say, if she would say yes, etc and how would she take it (would she assume i'm into her) and how would she be acting if she were to come on Saturday night.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be good to ask her , she won't feel intimidated bevade there will be other people and if things go well the two of you could kinda separate from the group and hang out.

What Girls Said 3

• Dude. Ask her!!!

• That sounds like a good idea. A bar may or may not be the best atmosphere but it's your call.

• Please ask her. I think it's a good way to get to know each other more in a group setting with no pressure and will let her know that you genuinely like her as a person to ask her out with you and your friends. :)