A boyfriend but no evidence?

So this girl I like told me she has a boyfriend but I see no evidence on social media nor have i seen him meet her in work? Apparently been together 3 years & she lives alone with her son I would of thought he would moved in by now which makes me think is she using it as an excuse? Maybe testing me out as I do think she likes me she's always getting me do things for her so girls whats going on here?

Its all good she definatly has one and its the guy she's had a kid with! done with this lol

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really understand why she'd lie about having a boyfriend if she's interested in you in that way. Perhaps she's in a long distance relationship. If she is lying to you she probably did it to "let you down easy" so it won't be weird between you, if she did she isn't interested enough and you deserve more than that.
    Either way she's kind of telling you to back off. It sounds like you've made a move and she is aware of your interest, if she reciprocates she'll let you know. Don't wait around for it to happen though, live the life you deserve :)

• I only commented on her pic saying she's good looking & she tells me off lol

• No i knew before that :) so where is he then why is there no pics of them together or anything else?

• Well I have several friends who are all in serious relationships but doesn't post it on social media. It's not for everybody but it doesn't mean they aren't committed or in a loving relationship. :)

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe she is lying, maybe she isn't. Regardless, it's clear she isn't interested in you, so why worry about it? Because she's possibly lying to you? Suck it up. Considering how dangerous it can be for a girl to just say no, it should be perfectly reasonable if she has to make up an excuse.

• The fact she's stated she has a boyfriend should be enough evidence for you. Honestly looking for "evidence" that she's attached sounds a little "stalkerish" and if it is an excuse the stalker vibe would be a good reason for it.

She's asking you to do things because she KNOWS you'll do it... try saying no

• Whether she has a boyfriend or not, if she said she has one, respect that and back off. Leave some type of number if you like... and if she ever wants something she'll call... but saying she has a boyfriend now, irrelevant to if it's true or not, it means "go away". Don't beg or instigate behind people's back, that's creepy and unattractive.

• Stop being a stalker bro. For future reference if a girl says she has a boyfriend she probably either does or she has no interest in you. Accept that.

• i guess if she has a son, she just doesn't want another mistake in life with men so she checks you

• Why are you trying to figure it out? This question is creepy and intrusive.

• I dont think it is at all I just want to know if she's got one or not

• she probably doesn't have one.