Should I continue to date this girl?

I've been talking to this girl for like 3 weeks before i asked her out and i didn't get to see her at all. we been going out for a week now and im thinking about jjust saying forget it bc i can't see her we both have no car she lives directly across from my friend house but she won't come out to see me she says she's doing something everytime i dont know what the deal is I've kissed her once and thats it. I feel like this is another bad relationship for me but she's a good girl. if this doesn't work out i think ima call it quits on dating period bc the girls in my dcity dont want me bc im poor andow she the only girl that likes me now.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah dude, just move on and find yourself a better woman. If you can't, swear to yourself that you will become as successful as possible so all the women come flocking to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • if this don't work out im done even looking at women cause if you gotta be rich and successful to get some love fuck em

• Nicely said

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's catfish?

0|0
    0|0
    • she a pretty girl I just can't see her or really she don't wanna see me I don't know I hate my life

• Show All
    • Well a big reason why is bc I get no females bc I not well off tatted up with a car, im broke and walk ieverywhere I go cause fam won't help me do shit. So I look at it like this if I gotta go through the struggle by myself with no help and some how make it out which I will then ima enjoy my success by myself. I don't want no one who wants me bc I am successful I want someone who wants to help me bc successful and I doubt ill find that so if this girl don't work out im done trying im just gone focus on dreams

• Wow... That was beautiful. You seem very sweet, you'll find someone

• i dont think you should.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• y u have da impression she'll dislike u coz u are poor?

0|0
    0|0
  • Continue my friend!

0|0
    0|0