Should I continue to date this girl?

I've been talking to this girl for like 3 weeks before i asked her out and i didn't get to see her at all. we been going out for a week now and im thinking about jjust saying forget it bc i can't see her we both have no car she lives directly across from my friend house but she won't come out to see me she says she's doing something everytime i dont know what the deal is I've kissed her once and thats it. I feel like this is another bad relationship for me but she's a good girl. if this doesn't work out i think ima call it quits on dating period bc the girls in my dcity dont want me bc im poor andow she the only girl that likes me now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah dude, just move on and find yourself a better woman. If you can't, swear to yourself that you will become as successful as possible so all the women come flocking to you.

• if this don't work out im done even looking at women cause if you gotta be rich and successful to get some love fuck em

• Nicely said

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's catfish?

• she a pretty girl I just can't see her or really she don't wanna see me I don't know I hate my life

• Well a big reason why is bc I get no females bc I not well off tatted up with a car, im broke and walk ieverywhere I go cause fam won't help me do shit. So I look at it like this if I gotta go through the struggle by myself with no help and some how make it out which I will then ima enjoy my success by myself. I don't want no one who wants me bc I am successful I want someone who wants to help me bc successful and I doubt ill find that so if this girl don't work out im done trying im just gone focus on dreams

• Wow... That was beautiful. You seem very sweet, you'll find someone

• i dont think you should.

What Guys Said 2

• y u have da impression she'll dislike u coz u are poor?

• Continue my friend!