I need help, what do I do?

I have had a wonderful girlfriend for the past 4 months. But I have had the biggest crush the sextet girl in school since I met her and she resenty started seriously flirting with me and texted me yesterday and told me we could be fuck buddies if I was single. I need help

• Leave girlfriend/ fuck cruch
  • stay with girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• By sexting someone else you are already cheating. No one deserves that. Break it off with your girlfriend because you are for one disrespecting her, your relationship and also wasting her time. Don't care if you go to your crush afterwards but she'll lose all her respect for you when she finds out you were in a relationship while texting her. And I can promise you that she will find out.

• I wasn't sexting her she said that stuff to me

• Oh I'm so sorry, I read the question wrong. What did you do when she texted you that stuff and what did you sat when she asked about you being single?

What Girls Said 5

• Stay with your girlfriend cuz guess who's gonna be there when your hurt and feeling sad and need support? Most likely sure as he'll not your duck buddy but your girlfriend will since she must really like you to commit to you :D this is a no brainier lol

• Just break up with the girl now instead of breaking her heart later... even though a "fuck buddy" is nothing like having a girlfriend. It may seem cool for a while until you get bored start missing your old relationship..

• You're young go with the fuck buddy who needs a good person when you can have a hottie right

• It's like you're already thinking about the next.. Stay with your girlfriend if she's seriously who you want. Sounds like you might solely be lusting after the other girl.

• your crush is obviously a b*tch, sorry to say that but just doing her and nothing serious isn't worth a good girl, fall in love with your girlfriend and forget about your crush

What Guys Said 7

• stay wid girlfriend... don't blow it off bro 8)

• It is your choice but I would stay with girlfriend.

• I say go with one of two options. Option 1 - Stay with your girlfriend because she sees more in you than others do since se wanted to be with you and is. Thn you forget about the other person. Option 2 - Break it off with your girlfriend because you actually are having to choose between her and someone that just sees you only as a sexual object and nothing more which is pathetic.

• If you really care about your girlfriend then you should stop texting the other girl but if you don't you should dump her and f*ck the other girl. You don't get a chance to fuck a really hot girl everyday but it's not worth dumping a girl you care about for

• I say leave your girlfriend cause you dont love her anyways and she deserves better... you go and fuck your crush...

• Stay with your girlfriend. Your crush is probably jealous. If you break up with your current girlfriend, the relationship with your crush will not last long. Stay with your girlfriend, and tell that other girl to go away.

• Please do not leave your girlfriend, please.