Gals, and Guys how many of you will accept an old fling?

How many of you has taken an old fling back? And was it for better or worse? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do that. Why would I go back to a relationship that didn't work out when there are plenty of better women out there?

What Guys Said 2

• Look back at the past and learn from it, do not try to live there.

I am on good terms with most and even friends with a few of my ex's, but I would not try to restart a romance with any of them. The simple fact is that I am no longer the person I was when I was involved with them, and experience has show me that women want the guy they remember and not the guy you are now.

I told one ex, I really like the changes I see in the new you, but I know you will not like the changes in me. I am not the same guy, I was back all those years ago.

• never happened.. but i will accept

What Girls Said 3

• if you have learned to forgive and forget then go for it!

• It all depends on the situation and why you guy ended things in the first place.

I had a relationship with a guy for three years... sometimes it was off and on. We always ended up together but it ended the same way everytime... I guess you just have to believe that things happen for a reason.

If it doesn't work out in the first place, then you know it was never meant to be.

• It's not a good idea.