Gals, and Guys how many of you will accept an old fling?

How many of you has taken an old fling back? And was it for better or worse? Thanks!

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't do that. Why would I go back to a relationship that didn't work out when there are plenty of better women out there?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Look back at the past and learn from it, do not try to live there.

I am on good terms with most and even friends with a few of my ex's, but I would not try to restart a romance with any of them. The simple fact is that I am no longer the person I was when I was involved with them, and experience has show me that women want the guy they remember and not the guy you are now.

I told one ex, I really like the changes I see in the new you, but I know you will not like the changes in me. I am not the same guy, I was back all those years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • never happened.. but i will accept

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if you have learned to forgive and forget then go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the situation and why you guy ended things in the first place.

I had a relationship with a guy for three years... sometimes it was off and on. We always ended up together but it ended the same way everytime... I guess you just have to believe that things happen for a reason.

If it doesn't work out in the first place, then you know it was never meant to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a good idea.

0|0
    0|0