Girls, Is it normal for a girl to say she loves you from just two weeks of meeting somebody?

I've been seeing this girl for about two weeks now we hit it off and did "other things" One day when we were making out she said she loved me, after two weeks of knowing me. It kinda freaked me out is this normal?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone saying I love you that soon after just meeting a couple of weeks ago would be odd. However, like someone said earlier. Seeing that you are 17, I assume she is the same age or younger. She just might be inexperienced and over excited and doesn't understand what those words really mean. She could just really like you so much and be confused. It is kind of nerve wrecking when someone says such strong things after a short time. I'm 30 and after a month and a half a guy was ready to marry me and I freaked out. But considering she might be young and just be really crushing on you hard it's okay... if you like her. If you aren't feeling that interested and you feel it's scaring you away just say something to her like, "You like her and enjoy spending time with her but you want to take things slowly."

What Girls Said 3

• eh it'd freak me out too.. that's too soon in my opinion. but to each their own

• Not normal, but she may be too young and inexperienced to understand the full meaning of "love". There are people out there who "love" everyone and everything...

But apart from that, sometimes it is possible to love someone after such short time, and you "just know". My last boyfriend and I told one another we loved each other after two weeks, and we knew if was crazy, but after that we were together for 5 years, so yeah...

• not normal.