Girls, how many of you pass up great guys because they are shy? Do you just go for the guys who will talk to You?

Do you assume the guys who talk to you are better guys? Will you flirt with a shy guy if he seems like a good guy in both looks and personality? I've realized I have to show interest because girls give no real sign. So I have to do things out of my character. I will have to look be more loud and look to be center of attention. I just hope a girl will ok with my true character which is more quiet and not liking attention from groups.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• How am I supposed to know if he's great if I've never even spoken to him before?

• How are guys supposed to know that about girls? All we can judge is their body language looks and the way they carry themselves.

• Thanks ^

• No thank you 😊

What Girls Said 4

• Define a great guy first. Everyone thinks they're the shit; very few are actually correct.

• That's based on your definition. I know I'll be a great boyfriend/husband and father. And I'm average looking. All I know is that I hate being center of attention and I'm quiet. And while I can talk to girls just fine I have trouble flirting or showing romantic interest.

• How do you expect to get one on one interaction if you can't chat in a group? There are certain behaviours that mark a man as a creep - singling women out with no lead-up is one of them.

• I know that's why I end up with female friends. I can't seem to talk one on one or feel comfortable enough to show interest when in a group. Girls think I'm a nice guy but no one shows interest. That's why I'm working on myself and am trying to be more outgoing. But I hope they are ok when then find out that's not really who I am.

• I liked a shy guy and passed on him. He kept giving me mixed signals so I didn't pursue anything

• What made the signals mixed? Just asking for future reference.

• Mixed signals. You show signs here and there but then you act cold. I don't have time for that. I moved on to my current boyfriend

• i never do.

• I can never tell if those guys are shy or disinterested. Body language wise, it looks similar. The guys that talk to me I can guage their level of interest better.

• What if he is smiling and just can't make eye contact with you and shyly looks away.

• The smile is a green light for me: with the looking away, that points out he's shy. If there isn't one I'd figure he wasn't interested but happened to randomly lock eyes.