Are these unrealistic standards, considering?

Are these unrealistic standards, considering that I'm physically unattractive (well, short, and I've been told my face is very unattractive... I'm fairly thin, though), I'm dorky, and I've never been in a relationship? (I have at least been told by several people that I'm the funniest person they've ever met, so there's a plus)
-preferably 5'3" or under
-preferably a virgin, since I'm one, too
-smart enough to get my jokes
-not obese
-not a religious zealot
-practices good hygeine
-knows how to cook at least one meal pretty well
-has good financial management practices
-kind to most everyone
I think that's it. I might add more later, if I think of any.

• Unrealistic
  • Realistic
  • You could probably stand to lose a few of those requirements
Which preferences are unreasonable?
Oh... and the cooking thing is not required, just preferred.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems reasonable to me. And I like that you put "preferably". It shows that even though you may not get what you prefer, you're still open.

The only thing that I would go "eh" on is the cooking. I don't know why that would be a deal breaker when the girl could learn (and I'm assuming you cook, so it would be romantic to teach her).

• Oh... thanks for pointing out the cooking thing. I didn't mean for it to be a deal breaker, I just forgot to mention that it's a preference.

What Girls Said 5

• Most of those preferences seem perfectly reasonable -you want an adult who can take care of herself and is pleasant to be around -as long as they apply to you as well. I find the first two to be a bit off -if a girl who's lost her virginity or is taller than you asks you out, would you say no just on account of that quality?

• No, of course not. Those are just preferences.

• Then yeah, I'd say you're golden.

• Seems fine.

• really doesn't make any sense cuz you aren't always going to find that one person exactly like you hoped they would be you have take as given sometimes

• Those seem realistic.

• unrealistic.

• What about it is, though?

What Guys Said 6

• Too much bro...

• I think those are very lenient and realistic standards, no matter how attractive you are.

• I think it's unrealistic because you have a lot of very different requiremnets.

• I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.

• I think the smart enough, height, and money issues and cooking are the biggest requirements but anyway whatever

• Again, a preference. Not a requirement.

• its realistic. whats financial management practices?

• "preferably a virgin"

"not a religious zealot"

These two aren't really compatible, especially if you expect her to be somewhat attractive, not obese etc. An appealing girl like that, with a normal sex drive will have likely had sex unless she's a bible thumper.

• Honestly, I would ease up on the height requirement, but other than that seems reasonable!

• Yeahhhh... The thing is, though, most girls taller than that don't really want anything to do with me, anyway, so, you know. It's not like I'm gonna turn down a girl just because she's taller than me, but, from my experience, a taller girl is not likely to be interested.

• Well thats more of an observation than a satndard.