Girls, can a guy meet girls without going to clubs and bars?

I tried online dating, but I think girls have too much of a selection on there. So even if I do have a good date, i've discovered girls still write me off after a couple dates. One thing I used to do was approach girls I saw throughout the day, but back then I didn't have much experience talking to girls so it didn't workout that way back then. Can a guy meet girls like this? Like for example I chat up the girl who works at the gas station, or the cofee shop. etc. Or I see a cute girl at the grocery store.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would really like it if a guy approached me in a nice, non-aggressive way if I was at the library or... actually, I pretty much only go to the library. But, if you met a girl at a pet shop or in a music shop you could start a conversation about her pets or taste in music. If you can get her to make eye contact and smile, it's worth saying hi!

But guys that approach you at train stations or bus stops can be a bit off putting because you can't really leave until your train arrives, so it can feel threatening. Also, if I'm clealry absorbed in a book, and/or have my headphones on, that's a pretty clear signal I'm not looking for conversation.

What Girls Said 6

• the world need more men like you. lol. I don't find online dating is gonna work out for me. and I wish to meet guy in real life and have real conversation and share the same interest. that's gonna be fun... but then again I'm a shy girl and I never approach guy first, lol

• Yes, but don't hit on someone who's working -that happens too often as it is, and they can get penalized for being rude to customers or just in a bad mood.

• get your self out there, go to clubs the "nerd ones" (there aren't nerdy!!) like pokemon or a book club go to a place that will have people that will have the same thing in common with you.

• Meet through a friend. Ask someone to set you up

• I ask myself this everyday about guys.
    I've been told going out and doing things you are passionate about and your true love may be standing right there next to you doing what she loves to do if that makes sense. Buttheres nothing wrong with conversing and getting to know girls at those spots

• yeah, you can meet girls anywhere.