Only bad boys what's wrong?

I've dated a few complete di*kheads but I always find myself chasing after them and being completed obsessed no matter how bad they treat me but everytime I met a nice guy who respects me or treats me like a princess I just want to back out straight away.
Honestly what's wrong with me? My friends think it's low self-esteem could it be? Has anyone ever went through this

Most Helpful Guy

• GUYS, GUYS, READ THIS!!! PROOF THAT BEING A DICK WORKS

Ya it's low self esteem. You feel the need to be validated by these guys so you chase after their approval.

Ever heard the saying, "we accept the love we think we deserve"? It applies here.

What Guys Said 8

• Perhaps you're afraid of these good guys somehow. Give it a try, you'll see that it'll be much better for you.

• It is not low self esteem but it is very emotionally immature of you, unfortunately it will probably take a few more assholes before you give a good guy a chance.

• Um... I'm trying to be a bit of a bad boy, so if you can describe some useful traits of the guys you attracted to and why you think you attracted to them, I think it will help you and me!

• hahhaha i feel u... being treat like a princess... sounds kinda shitty in my opinion :)

• That's really unfortunate. I don't know what it could be, but if it doesn't get fixed you are going to get hurt badly many times. It seems that you're just not attracted to the nice guy type.

• You want what you can't have, and you love how they stand up to you , true?

• Maybe I do like if they're a little bit more dominant with me but most girls like that I think.

• All girls like that haha

• isn't every girl like that?

• You're a moron!

• I'm not being rude to you so there is no reason for you to be rude to me !!

What Girls Said 1

• might be low self esteem.