Is it bad to see people are generally lazy, untrustable, and selfish creatures? Yes there are exceptions but in general people can't be trusted right?

I've had mostly friends who flake, don't keep their word, never follow through on plans and goals of their own and with me. So of course I think people in general are lazy and can't be trusted. Yes I've had times when people are reliable but that isn't forever as OBVIOUSLY people have their own lives and their priorities change.
That said when it comes to REAL goals like practicing and completing art projects, performing or doing shows, etc it's like only a few are ON everyone else is a LAZY person who just wants everything handed to them for free.
Or when it comes to just hanging out it is often hard to schedule things. Why are MOST people so flaky and unorganized and just LAZY in general. They can't seem to get their lives together

Most Helpful Girl

• i somewhat agree.

What Girls Said 2

• It's because technology does everything for us nowadays people (except some) just sit on their lazy ass all day not doing anything.

• Not bad at all. Obviously there are exceptions but generally humanity is the equivalent of an open-sewer.

What Guys Said 2

• To prove that you're right, look no further than America. ~36% are obese due to being lazy and selfish (ie. over-eating).

• No one is simply lazy. It usually stems from lack of interest or motivation due to circumstances. Build a team with people who's priorities match yours.

• Um isn't having a lack of motivation and interest LAZINESS? WTF. It's up to someone to CREATE their own lives rather than wait to have their LIVES and DREAMS handed to them. WAKE UP