Do you use Tinder? How many matches do you have?

I have 398. I only talk to 5% of them and only 2 guys I've met so far. Im quite picky lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't anymore but I used to get quite a few hits.
    I would swipe hot to all of them without even looking and just block the ones I didn't want to talk to to save time. Girls far out weigh guys on there so I never put myself out and messaged the super hot girls unless I got messages first.
    I did meet one stupidly hot Spanish girl and she was my first and only one night stand :)

• Ohh. So are you still seeing her? But why stupid tho? Hahah

• Just using stupidly as an adverb to emphasise how hot she was.
      'Ridiculously' you prefer? ^. ^
      Well she is back on Spain for university so I don't see her but I have her on my FB and we message each other every couple of months :)
      It's been a while so ill message her tomorrow actually and see when she is coming back ^. ^

What Guys Said 4

• I got like 20 matches in a week. haven't meet any of them in person. heard its a hook up app. But I don't feel comfortable just asking , hey wanna hook up, meet me here.

• Cool. You wanna cookie?

• Why would you only talk to 5%?
    Isn't the point of saying yes so you can talk to them?

• Most are interested with sex only. If they want to get in my pants, they should at least get to know me first. Also, i dont send message first lol

• What did you expect from a hookup website? Lol

• Only 5% we're hot

• No. Majority of them are quite hot, its just im picky and i don't go for six packs.

• Models*

What Girls Said 2

• When I deleted the all, I was at 1,200 matches.

• I've never used it.