Gettin my girl to lift?

Ladies and gentlemen, have a question.
Been with this girl for a while now but I notice she's gaining a little weight. Nothing bad, but she's never really been big on working out. I really care about her and want to stay with and help her.
So how can I get her to want to work out or even go lift with me? What can I say to make her want to go? Anyways your inputs are appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Fitness is becoming the new religion of background incompatibilites

It's hard to pressure someone to do something they don't want to do... She'll likely get dumped & then realize fit dudes won't put up with any weight gain, in all reality. And then date a Seth Rogan type who makes tacos.

:P

• I don't even want her to be fit I just want her to be healthy but fit always helps 👍
      Her family has a history of heart problems so in away I'm looking out for her best interest.

• Hmm yes I see what your saying. I know there're things more fun than lifting otherwise everyone would do it. But yeah, I see what you mean. I just want her to know that I care but also for her to be healthier. Her family just has a history of heart disease.

• I hear you - people just get too convoluted when they try to gloss over how the world works.

I actually enjoyed lifting in the past because I played sports, but only with other women. Guys don't seem to understand the differences in how our bodies work. Doing outdoor stuff, like hiking or canoeing with guys is fun to me - but then I "give points" for loving the outdoors because I do. So it works. If she likes people, a coed red league could be fun, quality time - something where the two of you get to talk and touch a lot, like backpacking. Etc.

What Girls Said 4

• as a girl who doesn't enjoy working out at all, i'd rather walk/jog with my (hypothetical) boyfriend or kick around a soccer ball or something.

• be honest even if it stings them. you can't force someone to change. they will if they want to. if not let them be them and you be you.

• Maybe go on dates that have physical activity in it. Maybe go exploring (hiking) one day, ride bikes etc. something casual that doesn't make her seem like you're trying to get her to work out.
    Then if she is liking it, suggest to work out together.

• Hmm yea that makes sense. Thanks I'll try it.

• tell her that you would really like it if she did.

• Yea I told her that she should come lift with me but she doesn't really say anything. She does some cardio but she just can't seem to make it a habit like I do.

What Guys Said 2

• Get her signed up at LA Fitness and take her witrh you to train

• Yeah she currently has a member ship but she's not really taking advantage of it. But yeah I want to take her to lift with me.

• Yeah that's true thanks for the tip.

• You are very welcome

• Ur gettin fat baby might be time to trade u in!