For guys: Would you recommend a girl to tell a guy she has a crush on him?

I need some advice more from guys, but getting girls' input is fine too. Out of curiousity, do men feel it's best for girls to be honest and tell the guys they've been crushing on, that they like them or not? Or do you think it's in the best interest of the girl to not put all her cards on the table? Meaning, there isn't much of a dating game going on if the girl has already told the guy how she felt? I've heard both sides of this debate, but I wanted more unbiased opinions :) Recently, I had a bad experience being honest with a guy friend who I liked, but I wanted to see what guys tend to like and don't like from girls. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend that you make sure he is actually into you and is open to something more because just being upfront and honest about it is risky and can potentially ruin things if he does not return said feelings. Other than that yeah go for it :D

• Yeah this is my opinion over all on the situation and my advice to other people on this. I already told him, but the advice you just gave is very true. Unfortunately, in my situation, he was my roommate, and I got vibes and hints from him in the beginning he was interested, but I never reciprocated it, out of the fear of ruining our roommate situation :-(

• Aww that stinks that it did not work out, but maybe in the long run it is for the best

What Guys Said 7

• Girl/guy can approach and explain ho they feel😊 then only other person can know how you feel so I recommends it.

• You dont need to stop for a single rejection

• Yeah he just didn't really tell me how he felt back. I don't know how to explain it, but I never got an answer from him. We were roommates, so it's always more complicated. I moved out three weeks after telling him how I felt.

• Ok, that mean you both are not roommates anynore. you did the right thoing😊

• i don´t think there´s anything wrong with it :) but you should expect that he might not feel this way.

• I would recommend it, letting your feelings out to the person will probably make you feel better. It made me feel better; It'll still hit you if he doesn't like you, but it won't hurt as much as not knowing and regretting. Tell him, I'd appreciate it if a girl was honest with me.

• Yeah I wouldn't recommend it after my situation but thanks for the advice. Getting a guy's advice is always helpful ;-)

• Awww :/ sorry. At least you tried?

• I think we should all be honest - saves a lot of drama and energy so we can LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEE LOVE LOVEEEEEE!!!

• I, personally would appreciate that.

• Yes, Time wasting is really irritating, i would tell him because he is likely to appreciate the honesty

• Recommended. Guys don't want to approach these days, we'd rather not have our pictures or videos put online because some girl we approached thought we were creepy.

What Girls Said 1

• just tell him.. be confident about it and dont take it too seriously if he doesn't have the same feelings